Reviews for Can't Be Up To Me
Morgan chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Please write more!im hooked!(:
Emerald Ashes chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
This is pretty adorable. I'm really enjoying the slow build-up of Kepner and Stark's relationship. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for things to heat up, though. Please update!
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Okay. You've got to update this story. I am officially hooked.
Simply Ginger F.U.F.F.N chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love, love, love this story so far.
Ann chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Great story! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon :D
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Very cute.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. SO TIRED OF THE APRIL/ JACKSON STORIES.
JWilsonJunkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm so excited this has been updated. :D please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
cant wait to read more. what will happen next?
loyalreader20 chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
im so happy your cont. this story i cant wait to see how the dinner goes. love your writing.
AuburnFan01 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Oh, this is going to be great. :)

I am so happy that you finally updated, and I hope that there's a big, bright light at the end of this stress tunnel you've found yourself in. I'm with you about Season 8, as it's been so horrible (in my opinion) that I'm strongly considering not watching next season. The April/Jackson story line to me was just atrocious and could have been executed so much better. AND THE FINALE? That was so sad and horrible and I can't wait to see if you've got a different ending in mind for them.

Anyways, onto this chapter. I LOVED it, as I love all of your writing. I'm glad to see Stark and Robbins teaming up, Arizona suggesting they all eat together (I can only imagine how that will play out), and that April & Stark have finally realized they're neighbors. Your writing style is amazing and so in character that I can actually picture all of this happening on the show, and I love it. :)

Perfectly written and wonderfully in character. I cannot wait to read more!
Renavelia chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
This is really good. I can't wait to read more and find out if they actually get together again.
teenageroadkill chapter 12 . 11/28/2011
This has been really good so far except the last chapter kind of seemed like an unnecessary distraction from the main story, but other than that, this is really good. Please continue! :)
AuburnFan01 chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sure April will make it her home very quickly. The way you detail her new apartment is amazing! I can actually picture it in my head and I'm sure she'll fall in love with it!

Thanks so much for updating! I cant wait to see what happens next! Keep up the magnificent work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2011