Reviews for Can't Be Up To Me
snapsnap24131 chapter 13 . 1/24
Lol It's been 4 years you should come back
Need to read more, please update!
klharmany chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
Okay, I know it's been 3 years, but is there any chance of an update? I need this!
Morgan chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
Please write more!im hooked!(:
Emerald Ashes chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
This is pretty adorable. I'm really enjoying the slow build-up of Kepner and Stark's relationship. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for things to heat up, though. Please update!
Simply Ginger chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Okay. You've got to update this story. I am officially hooked.
Simply Ginger chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
I love, love, love this story so far.
Ann chapter 13 . 9/5/2012
Great story! I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon :D
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Very cute.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. SO TIRED OF THE APRIL/ JACKSON STORIES.
JWilsonJunkie chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm so excited this has been updated. :D please continue
Guest chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
cant wait to read more. what will happen next?
loyalreader20 chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
im so happy your cont. this story i cant wait to see how the dinner goes. love your writing.
AuburnFan01 chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
Oh, this is going to be great. :)

I am so happy that you finally updated, and I hope that there's a big, bright light at the end of this stress tunnel you've found yourself in. I'm with you about Season 8, as it's been so horrible (in my opinion) that I'm strongly considering not watching next season. The April/Jackson story line to me was just atrocious and could have been executed so much better. AND THE FINALE? That was so sad and horrible and I can't wait to see if you've got a different ending in mind for them.

Anyways, onto this chapter. I LOVED it, as I love all of your writing. I'm glad to see Stark and Robbins teaming up, Arizona suggesting they all eat together (I can only imagine how that will play out), and that April & Stark have finally realized they're neighbors. Your writing style is amazing and so in character that I can actually picture all of this happening on the show, and I love it. :)

Perfectly written and wonderfully in character. I cannot wait to read more!
Renavelia chapter 12 . 12/27/2011
This is really good. I can't wait to read more and find out if they actually get together again.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »