Reviews for Amazing
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
hi sweety, i can't tell u how much i enjoyed and loved it all... plz continue if u can... some outtakes maybe.. bec this really felt amazing... loved it very much...
Halo221 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Loved this!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great job. As a full figured gal I really identified with this story...okay most of it.
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww I loved this one-shot...u really addressed real problems and at the same time made a girl who really need her dreams to come true...if you had made this a full story I would have totally read all of it;) btw what's ur betas ff...I will totally check out her work...so cute how she gave you baby clothes with helicopters to remind u of motu...it is an awesome story...just as always I love your work and I'm gonna check out more of it:)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
oh my fucking god! this story is the sexist, most fantasy-fulfilling, most squirm-in-my-seat, jaw-droppingly beautiful thing I have ever read! I've been a fatty all my life. I dreamed of a moment like this and it never happened for me...I love you and I love your gorgeous story! Thank you for you beautiful words!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I Loved it! I really love that you did a "Plus Sized" Bella aswell! Even though I don't think that Size 12 is plus size! Lol
princessnerra chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Awesome story!
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This has got to be the BEST O/S I've ever read!
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Amazing! Loved it even though it made me cry. Yeah, I'm a size 12 with a size 2 BFF. I never got teased in HS for it, but I never got asked to any dances either. I get the attention of black men. This white girl gets the Marilyn attention from men of color that I don't want the attention of. Now, if Denzel were to come a callin'...*sigh* Want. Him. I get the pervy ones. My BFF thinks it is the funniest thing EVER. Really want to shove a box of Twinkies down her throat.
pagangoat chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
What a lovely little fic, thanks for sharing!
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this! left you some love on FB when I went to view Bella's picture :-) beautiful Bella! can't wait til you return to writing...we miss you! love your writing :-)
wattle1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
What a great story. I loved your writing style and thanks for sharing it with us.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Really nice story. I love the way you included an Epilogue in only a few lines. Beautiful picture on your facebook page of this Bella.
TWINS96 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So wait she isnt fat shes just thick in all tha right places? Like she has ass tits thighs nd a flat tummy?

But its still sweet … i love this
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Sweet story! Happy Valentines day! And Happy Birthday Melanie!
723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »