Reviews for Amazing
vaughnrock chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was so fantastic, fell in instant love with it. I loved that Edward loved Bella's body and didn't see her as the "fat" girl everyone just assumed she was. I'm also glad that he was a man that knew what he wanted. Loved this fic it was 'Amazing'. :)

Vaughn
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is a really great story! To B in a different body then we normally read about or we imagine!
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I agree, everything about this story is amazing! Being a plus-sized gal myself with plenty of curves and a healthy libido, I can really appreciate this all the more. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gah! I absolutely LOVE how real you made Bella. Major props to you xx
The Twi-Tard chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Sorry for sounding all cheesy and stuff but the only word I could really think for this one shot is well...amazing.
I am not skinny at all and I wish I was a size twelve lol, try sixteen ;P
But anyway this was fucking awesome, and It just made me realize that its possible to get a good man who enjoys curves as apposed to rods
Thank you so much for this .
Ciao
The Twi-Tard
bpanther chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Awwwww. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love this too
Jasline Devereaux chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh My God. I don't know if I'm more in love with you or the characters! I know this more than likely isn't the reaction you were looking for, but I cried-that's how AMAZING this story was for me.
A Girl Had No Name chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
What a lovely one shot! As a not so skinny girl myself, I can relate to this story and I found my prince and he was the school jock too. It's nice to know that you don't have to be stick thin to find a wonderful, good looking man of your own. I love this story! More young women should know about it...there's enough bad self esteem out there to sink a battleship. This ...was really amazing (;
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Makes you wonder what the world is coming to when a size 12 is considered plus. I've been of the far side of that for most of my life.
booMcCarty chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awww. Loved it. Hot & sweet.
teenmist15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I wish I was rich so I could hire you to finish all these stories I read of yours, and then write me many more!
Lenerol chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
And this story is amazing as its author.

See you soon

I am French and I add the original text to make myself better understood.

Et cette petite histoire est stupéfiante tout comme son auteur.

Merci de l'avoir partager avec nous

A tout bientôt
MoCullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Amazing is the perfect name for this o/s!
barbta chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Love this one-shot! The way you have depicted Bella is realistic and so believable for so many people…for many of us high school was not the best days of our lives. This Bella becomes strong within herself without the need of a man to complete her. She has been through both sides of the ‘how you should look’ scale…and decided on what works best for her…LOVE that! Love that Edward appreciates her for her and not an image that society has had forced down their throats. Amazing!

Have to say that this was a rec from SexyLexiCullen…she rocks.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »