Reviews for Amazing
Lahragal chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Loved the fact that Bella isn't a toothpick and has some meat on her bones. Found you on FB and really thought the pick of "your" Bella was perfect. Love your stories and always looking forward to updates.
OveractiveMuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
hmm... good stuff...
demented bunny chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Great story, disappointing ending.
caseytabwizz chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved it! It was soo soo good! Great job! Keep writing! Your really good!
Clumzy.Person chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I must beg an Edward pov, cause seriously This was Amazing
Vl15 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Wonderful . Really it brought a smile to my face..
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
AWESOME! D D D SIMPLY SUPERB!
Mary A. Cullen chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Amazing! Loved this Bella!
Kuuipo-chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
i loved this story very very much!
bubbasgal chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Wow :) Amazing ;) This has to be one of the best stories I have read here at FF...you truly did an amazing job writing this, I LOVED it. The story was so relatable to me, it brought back alot of memories from highschool. ;)

Thank you so much for an amazing read. It was perfect :)
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Two thumbs up!
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I don't know if you subscribe to the "real women have curves" school of thought or not, but I'll be kind of disappointed if you do. Real women have real bodies, regardless of their curves or lack of them. I'm a woman, and I eat, and I work out a couple times a week, and I'm a U.S size four at almost 6 feet tall. I'm not curvy by any stretch of the imagination, and I feel like a woman every day. The size of your body has nothing to do with your femininity. I just kind of get the feeling that you think skinny people are silly, and I want to remind you that there are many people who are naturally thin, who don't sit around counting calories and obsessively exercising. Those that do ARE silly, but those that don't aren't somehow not women because of their body size.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very fitting title. It truly was amazing... So sweet yet HOT at the same time. I've not read many plus sized Bella fic's but would love to read more. Nice change from the norm. Loved this honey,excellent one shot. :)
RozaButler chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Love this story. Stays with you. I'm overweight and would love to be like Bella someday Physicaly and Emotionaly. You should be proud of this story it A.m.a.z.i.n.g
kerritastic chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
awww that was so sweeet loved it off for more now ~~:D
696 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »