Reviews for Amazing
wattle1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
What a great story. I loved your writing style and thanks for sharing it with us.
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Really nice story. I love the way you included an Epilogue in only a few lines. Beautiful picture on your facebook page of this Bella.
TWINS96 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So wait she isnt fat shes just thick in all tha right places? Like she has ass tits thighs nd a flat tummy?

But its still sweet … i love this
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Sweet story! Happy Valentines day! And Happy Birthday Melanie!
mmsinful chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Very refreshing. Thank you.
addicted-to-romione-bedward chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is actually amazing! :)

I loved all of it. The best O/S I've ever read. Simply amazing. No other word to describe it. ;)
emmett23meg chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
loved it the story is amazing and hottt...
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was awesome!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww cute! :)
twisample14 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Amazing! Thanks for writing a story about a "real" girl who owns it. This is fabulous.. ;D
Bewiched chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Amazing - I loved every bit of this story and yes, I was that girl, "fat" and head over heals in love with the popular guy in school ;)
oli-kat chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I was referred by the FB Fanfiction Book Club... I love that those ladies know how to pick 'em. I saw the link and immediately clicked it to get a preview. I ended up reading it straight through and almost missed my daughter's school bus! I didn't, though, so its all good.

I really enjoyed your story :) It takes me right back to high school, to THE guy. Only, my guy wasn't nearly as accomplished as your Edward. I had a draw to the lesser achieved, we'll say, so much so, he was a second time senior... But the fact that I liked losers is neither here nor there! It still made Monday morning the best day of the week, and I would have taken a third year in a heart beat. Oh, to be seventeen again...

It's funny how life works out... seeing as it doesn't truly begin until after high school ends. I laugh at my nieces still going through all that, like their world may end if something goes wrong. There's still so much pressure to be popular. They don't realize the ones setting that standard, may be the ones failing their own expectations when it counts.

'Sticks and stones, my ass. Words hurt.' I was just saying this the other day. Well, not in your exact words, but I believe it just the same. I love that Bella 'grew into' loving herself the way she felt comfortable... It makes you wonder if she had always had that attitude, if things would have been different. My circumstances weren't like hers, but I often wonder, what if?

So, yeah, now that you've read MY story! Lol, sorry about the rant :) Let me just say again, I liked yours.

Oh, and Slimbos! Lmao, love it!
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
okay I'm gonna steal a line from 1 of my favorite novels

"you have the bewitched me body and soul."

there's nothing else to add your writing is impeccable
AngJones chapter 1 . 12/9/2011