Reviews for Amazing
Great story!
TheSpunkRansom chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
omg, it's so beautiful !
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Amazing. Lol. I loved this!
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for writing this! Amazing is just that, amazing. I wish more authors would write about how that majority of women look, not make the female characters really skinny.
emeralddahlia chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing :)) *grins*
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
AMAZING! Loved it, every moment of it! Especially the end :-)
PlzFangMe chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I loved it! Being a 'plus sized' girl myself, this was well written and respectful... thanks for sharing!
maarit chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This was TRUELY amazing!
EBLoveSong chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awwwwww. OMG. I love this story so much! I cant even tell u how much i liked it.. Youre an amazing writer. Keep it up! :))
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Wow - you've already used the best word to describe this O/S - AMAZING!

Wow - just sexy as hell! Your writing of such a delicate subject in our society today was perfect. We have too many young women that are plus size and need to feel just the way your Bella does. And your Edward was just simply to die for - slightly shy, somewhat hesitant but as we say in the south "Pert near perfect."

I'm gonna quote my daddy here - don't snort - but he always said that he'd rather crawl on a sack of cotton than a bag of bones any day! He was perfect. I never knew exactly what he meant until I was older - and yes, I'm plus-sized myself.

I would love to see you go back and make this a full-fledged fic. I know it would be amazing.

Loved your story, loved your writing. Thank you for taking your time to write for our awesome fandom.

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FB
jpmoonlight chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
hi sweety, i can't tell u how much i enjoyed and loved it all... plz continue if u can... some outtakes maybe.. bec this really felt amazing... loved it very much...
Halo221 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Loved this!
momma2fan chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great job. As a full figured gal I really identified with this story...okay most of it.
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww I loved this one-shot...u really addressed real problems and at the same time made a girl who really need her dreams to come true...if you had made this a full story I would have totally read all of it;) btw what's ur betas ff...I will totally check out her work...so cute how she gave you baby clothes with helicopters to remind u of motu...it is an awesome story...just as always I love your work and I'm gonna check out more of it:)
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »