Reviews for Amazing
starsmina chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
god I
've been that girl and always thought there was something wrong with me, thanks for this story I really needed to read this lol
Sunshirae chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was such a wonderful story, I enjoyed every word. Truly satisfying. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
amazing - the fanfic
GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
This was great. As a plus sized girl, I think you did a great job with this!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Delightful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
It was so perfecf! I love this ur amazing and so is ur beta :)
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
This was so so good! I literally stumbled upon this while googling keywords looking for another fanfiction, haha! But I am so glad that I did :D Lively story and I can't wait to read more of your fanfictions!
kimford76 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I loved the ending it was cute!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Awwwwww loved the ending!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I absolutely loved this amazing OS! It was like reading a story about myself in highschool! I too am short, plump and have beautiful, bodacious ta tas! In high school I had my own "Edward Cullen" I was not so secretly in love with and my hometown isn't much bigger than Forks. It was so empowering to read a story about a confident, plus size, sexy ass Bella who is comfortable with her womanly body! Thank you for great story! It was a fun one to read and a wonderful birthday present for your friend!
wordgirl16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This was so Perfect! I don't think anything describes it better, I love your Bella and Edward and i'm usually completely wolf pack! Voluptuous and confident Bella was such a refreshing take to read. Amazing!
reachrathi chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
It was truely refreshing to read a fast forward life of these two. Amazing indeed!
purpleC305 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Thank you so much for this. I am plus-sized and this story made me cry, laugh and wish for such a sweet man as you made Edward. I'm so glad someone decided to write a plus-sized Bella and not some skinny bitch like most stories. Not that those are bad, but this is like a breath of fresh air. Thank you again so much. Honestly, I wish you would expand it, but I understand that RL is busy.
You're amazing ... xoxo
blue'sgirl2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Awesome story and sexy
madison chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Really great story. I especially love the ending looking into the future, showing this was the beginning of a lasting relationship with love and marriage and babies. Curvy, confident Bella & handsome, sweet Edward are the best couple. Thanks!
718 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »