Reviews for Amazing
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Awwwwww loved the ending!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I absolutely loved this amazing OS! It was like reading a story about myself in highschool! I too am short, plump and have beautiful, bodacious ta tas! In high school I had my own "Edward Cullen" I was not so secretly in love with and my hometown isn't much bigger than Forks. It was so empowering to read a story about a confident, plus size, sexy ass Bella who is comfortable with her womanly body! Thank you for great story! It was a fun one to read and a wonderful birthday present for your friend!
wordgirl16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
This was so Perfect! I don't think anything describes it better, I love your Bella and Edward and i'm usually completely wolf pack! Voluptuous and confident Bella was such a refreshing take to read. Amazing!
reachrathi chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
It was truely refreshing to read a fast forward life of these two. Amazing indeed!
purpleC305 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Thank you so much for this. I am plus-sized and this story made me cry, laugh and wish for such a sweet man as you made Edward. I'm so glad someone decided to write a plus-sized Bella and not some skinny bitch like most stories. Not that those are bad, but this is like a breath of fresh air. Thank you again so much. Honestly, I wish you would expand it, but I understand that RL is busy.
You're amazing ... xoxo
blue'sgirl2 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Awesome story and sexy
madison chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Really great story. I especially love the ending looking into the future, showing this was the beginning of a lasting relationship with love and marriage and babies. Curvy, confident Bella & handsome, sweet Edward are the best couple. Thanks!
nikkib64 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was amazing
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
that ending was beautiful
bertaj chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Amazing! I don't typically read one-shots as I am usually left wanting more, and while I do wish there was more, this was still sooo good! I had someone rec this to me as something to read in between stories. Perfection!
Hope Edwards chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Omg that was so good u so should do a longer version
KingIchi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I had to stop reading, i liked your bella at first... But then you turned her into a slut. Can't call someone a bimbo when you are one yourself... And frustratingly did thousands of other writers have, you make you character fuck other people knowing there is nothing there and still had feelings for someone else, if anything it shows how stupid and easy women are. Or in better dialogue how authors portray women.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awww i love this story! I really wish you continued it! Its such a great story, Please make a sequel or continue it please! D
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hmmm hot damn...though as a curvy girl myself i get insulted when peopke assume i have sweets in the house because im on the plus side lol
710 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »