Reviews for Amazing
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thank you! I enjoyed that 'Plus Size' piece of hotness. It sizzled in a big way ;-)
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Please continue this !
Twihardder chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Most definitely amazing. Thanks for writing for sheviking's birthday and sharing with all of us!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
IT WAS BLOODY MEANT TO BE. Thank you for making me go back to memory lane, I mean we ALL have that one crush.

It made me smile and completely understand Bella. You are an AMAZING writer. It flowed so well and everything was perfect.

Thank you!
naughtynati chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
OMG this was truly AMAZING!
aniseed flower chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awww. Shucks. Poor Edward. Stuck with tanya no tits. Well. Fake tits now..lol.
I love that you added the bit about BMI not recognising body types. SO MANY people say "big boned" is just a thing fat people say... But its not! A five foot tall woman weighing 60 kgs is going to look healthy. A six foot tall woman weighing 60 kgs is going to look anorexic! So often people are sheep...
Thanks for writing! Im glad you and Melanie are friends! That means we get to read your presents for her! (And I loved MotU too! Although I haven't read 50 shades... It doesn't really hold any appeal if its not Edward and Bella... Dunno.)
Tmoney chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
The way you did the ending was 'amazing'! It was a sweet and "OMGEEEE" worthy lol
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
well... seems like wasted ten years of their lives cause they were to afraid to talk to each other... but worked out in the end i suppose.
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Amazing. This story I will hold it dearly to my heart because of how amazing it was. Warm kisses from Florida.
sweetveruca chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This story is so beautiful. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013