Reviews for Amazing
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was a FANTASTIC fic! I'm a size 14 and was in high school as well. I know all about the looks, the gossip, and the sneers from the 'slimbos' (LMAO I FLOVE that one). I found my Edward years after high school... although we had never gone to school together we had played together as children. Our families knew each other back then strangely enough. This fic brought to life the beauty of being 'plus sized'. Excellent job hun :)
PLV chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Thanks for sharing this we us she_viking but most of all to your beta, Melanie.

Happy BDay hun.

and her curves so much more for Edward to enjoy.

C
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You're pretty amazing yourself. Loved it. Loved how they found each other again and how he was overwhelmed when he met her. Loved how her door shutting was light a green light at a free food buffet teehee. Loved how she tried to keep her identity from him and the big reveal. Loved that he had loved that she was all girl then and now woman.

Loved his honesty. Loved her courage. Love she got him in the end. Loved how he found her and their life amazing.

Now get on with my favs - I miss Edwardssss

Lovaya

Sandy

Sandy
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Floved it!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
fave part: I still can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that Edward Cullen is sitting right next to me. I haven't exactly been pining for him for the past ten years, but he has always been there somewhere at the back of my mind, making it impossible for me to truly fall for a guy, because they all fell short compared to him.

I love Bella's voice and gradual increase in sexual confidence, likes and appreciation of body. I too lost a bit of weight only to gain it back because I hated making decisions in my like based on self imposed limitations of food and trying to add more and more exercise. I eat what I want, when I want it. I limit myself every once in a while when I see that I have had so many plates and cups surrounding me at the table or when I can't snuggle into my Edward shirts like I want to.

Great ending to tie into the title. LOVE LOVE LOVE
CQCullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing ! Loved this so much & hope you can write a follow up of a HS reunion or a friend's wedding where they see Tanya!

Thank you. This was great!
Tennischica2012 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow this is great! I don't have a facebook so I can't get the link but I was wondering who you pictured as Bella? Thanks and wonderful writing:)
Carrie Me Away chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I am so in love with this story. It was wonderful! Thank you for writing it. :)
ECullen50Shades chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, I loved this! Wonderful.

This just says it all:

I like the way I look, the way I feel, and that's the most important thing to me.

Bravo!

xoxo
bluelove02 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was so much fun ... such a joy to read. Hooray for boys who like curvy girls :)
robfans chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
thank you .so beautiful
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
WOW... what to say? Just... AMAZING! You are seriously a phenomenal writer... and I absolutely loved your story!
grabbarna chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really liked it..good work as always,,,
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Thank you, Melanie for having a birthday! Cute story!
princess07890 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, that was AMAZING! Just like the title says :) I loved this so much!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 48 .. Last Next »