Reviews for Amazing
erika shoval chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing and exciting
Edmazing chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, I just loved it. Loved the sensuality of it and how confident Bella had become. It should almost be required reading for all ladies out there.

There's so much to love about this piece beyond the standard (and AMAZING) attraction. Self-acceptance, self-love (not like that, perv ;)) is freeing, empowering, sexy. Covered up under all of the rules of courting, it's that connection, that heat that we're looking for. Love how Bella lives her life and uses what she's got, and is coy and oh so feminine. And don't even get me started on Edward giving in to his inner caveman! Hot as hell!

Jamie got it right when she said it felt like it was her birthday, too. This definitely feels like a gift.

Big hugs & lots of love

edmazing
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow. I was really tempted to say "Amazing" :P This is the best one shot Ive ever read in a long time.

Could Edward be more perfect? Could Bella be more awesome?. Could that had been hotter? I feel all swoon-y now :D Seriously great job.

Happy Birthday, Melanie!
EdwardsType chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
First Happy Birthday Melanie! It is so awesome that you two have formed such a wonderful friendship from afar. This story was so freaking adorable. I loved your version of Edward and Bella...It would have made for a great story not just a one shot...
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie! You must be amazing to inspire such a funny, sexy, and sweet story. I loved this o/s and both plus size "real woman size" Bella and plus size loving Edward.
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing! Is it really that bad in high school now? I hat the new sizes of zero. I was a happy size 12. But I guess I never really got into the popular game. Their conversations were too shallow. All the fun guys and girls were geeks. Lol, my era was when toga parties were the rage.
twilightgirl80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Yum! And Happy Birthday Melanie! I love the plus size Bella and the dirty talking Edward. I loved the whole thing! Crossing my fingers that you get the inspiration to continue...
AH Darling chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday to Melanie!

This was gorgeous, like everything that you write! Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us.
Gingerandgreen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy birthday Melanie. Thanks for having a birthday so that we get to share in the delicious ice-creamy goodness that Sheviking has created. :D
AnahyR chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
happy birthday Melanie!

this is one of the best stories I've ever read! I like how confident Bella is over her body, and that she can feel sexy!

I have no other words, this was AMAZING!
green grasshopper chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
this was so sweet. it makes me happy that there are true friends out there from the fandom!
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Sigh... Swoon... Smile...

What a wonderful story! Thank you for making my day!
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was incredibly hot- I loved that Edward let his dirty-talking, kinky side out, even though he barely knew Bella (and that he was a little embarrassed and hesitant). He seemed so sweet and down to earth.
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
well for ur beta Happy birthday

now for u this is such a great story

I truly love it

and I have read just 2 stories of plus side Bella's

this was is different but OH so good

just fall in love with Edward and Bella of course!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »