Reviews for Amazing
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing :-)
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie

and definitely an amazing story! Loved it .. love a "real size" bella and this Edward is to die for!

Loved the below when she describes him talking to her in HS:

Suddenly, it was as if the sun had come out and the whole world was filled with warm golden light. My heart raced, my stomach fluttered and I forgot how to breathe.

I think we sometimes think that just because we fit the picture that society has in their mind as 'perfect' we'll be happy, but you perfectly show that that isn't always true - she got down to that size and was miserable and made everyone miserable too.

Thank you for sharing this story and thanks to Melanie for having a birthday! We reap the benefits :)

xo

jaime

I
jansails chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I adored the fact Bella became confident & happy in her own skin as she matured.

I adored the fact Edward was insecure about whether or not the object of his fantasies, his desires, would want him in return.

I adored it all.

jansails/jan2
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a sweet story! I loved it :)
AllyVera chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi sheviking, what a beautiful one shot! I had some tears leaking out at the end there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Melanie, I hope she has a great day and what a beautiful present you have given her with this story!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! oxo AV
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Whata lovely story. Its fab.

I loved every minute of that and will be saving it as a fav to read again and again.

Once again you've had me hooked.
Credoroza chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wonderful story as always. You are an amazing talent! I am a little sad though that you are letting our professor sit with only one chapter left to go. I love your one shot's you have been doing but am desperate for the professor!
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Whata lovely story. Its fab.

Once again you've had me hooked.
barburella chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Best Saturday morning read. I loved it. So genuine and sexy.

Happy Birthday, Melanie.
Sophie2003 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
sigh...amazing. More fat Bella!
biblepam chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie. Hope it's an awesome one. Really enjoyed your story. It was, to coin a phrase, "amazing"! Those of us who are not skinny winnies, appreciate these stories. I've been married for closing in on 30 years, (yeah i am old), and luckily while, I know I could stand to lose 30 or 40 pounds, my hubby loves me how I am... and I have a 22 year old son, who while he is skinny himself, does not like skinny women... at all.. Every girlfriend he has had so far has been overweight... the last one outweighed him by well over 100 pounds.. and they are still close friends. He says the Victoria Secret models look like they are ill.. (bless his heart).. thanks for sharing your story.. Pam
Flower of the desert553 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Simply amazing! :)
Robrator chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Adored it... Finally a plus size Bella!
pauleen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
An amazing and inspiring story Viking. Very sexy and erotic. Thanks for writing it.
teamedwardfanatic305 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You said it yourself! This story was amazing and I enjoyed every minute reading it. Happy birthday melanie and best wishes. sheviking, you have such talent and I can't wait until you are able to continue writing again at fanfiction.
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »