Reviews for Amazing
Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
AMAZING I LOVE IT, YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY.
winniethepooh11 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie!

May God bless you and have a great year ahead.
AgoodWITCH chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You made me cry in the most beautiful and heartbreaking ways with this one...I'm a lot like this Bella and to see her get her man, the real one, not the fantasy, was pretty...well, amazing.

This is a wonderful birthday present for someone who works hard to help you give us stories that we love. Happy birthday Melanie.
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved this! Now a favorite...end of review
Microscop chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Your story made me smile ! Can totally relate to Bella and her thoughts about eating the " Green stuff" forever and ever. You can't run away from your genetics. At some point you have to accept your body-type. Nature also has given rise to celery sticks and oranges- it isn't that one is better, that the other, they are just different. I don't mean one should be self- indulgent, but more accepting.

Thank you so much for your little gem and happy birthday to Melanie (whoever you are)
TurningPageFiction chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Cutest one shot ever! I love how you write! :)
jeninef chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow...that was such a cute story...I especially loved how u ended the story. I enjoyed getting the little glimpses into their future together. Adorable!
barbarito chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was fabulous! One of the best one shots I have ever read!
e6flores chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a great short story! I'm a size 14 & enjoyed reading how E liked the plus size B!
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lovely story. High school always seems like such a short, menial time of anyone's life yet it certainly impacts our delicate, hormonal psyche the most.

This spoke to me, not because I had Bella's experience, but HS was difficult with me being the stereotyped skinny girl without a brain. Grrr. I couldn't gain to save my life, my sister at the other end of the spectrum, couldn't lose. I've been all sizes, and I mean all, so I completely related to yo-yo dieting Bella here. Bella becoming comfortable in her own skin was finally a healthy place. Friends worth having look past the BMI. Between rail or more to love, its *amazing* to have relationships like Alice...lifelong friends.

Edward still saw the "outside" but he didn't settle for anything less than what was his ideal. His reactions in the bar were so cute. I really enjoyed your birthday story :)

..besides, the BMI is a 1840-era formula 'invented' by some Belgian scientist. And since us women are all Belgian and wear whale-bone corsets, scientifically, it works. :snorty eyeroll:
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
aww that was a beautifull story im glad she got her prince charming and he got his princess.n happy bday to mel.
Mell C chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
so much fun to read! i was also a size 12 in high school. but wasn't teased like bella was. thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. i esp love the ending- with the one sentence glimpses into the future.
Meila Marie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved this so much! Was great good job well done:)
KatyGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing (loved it!) Happy birthday melanie! :)
Misspanda83 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011