Reviews for Amazing
TurningPageFiction chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Cutest one shot ever! I love how you write! :)
jeninef chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow...that was such a cute story...I especially loved how u ended the story. I enjoyed getting the little glimpses into their future together. Adorable!
barbarito chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was fabulous! One of the best one shots I have ever read!
e6flores chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a great short story! I'm a size 14 & enjoyed reading how E liked the plus size B!
EmersonReadClosedAcct chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lovely story. High school always seems like such a short, menial time of anyone's life yet it certainly impacts our delicate, hormonal psyche the most.

This spoke to me, not because I had Bella's experience, but HS was difficult with me being the stereotyped skinny girl without a brain. Grrr. I couldn't gain to save my life, my sister at the other end of the spectrum, couldn't lose. I've been all sizes, and I mean all, so I completely related to yo-yo dieting Bella here. Bella becoming comfortable in her own skin was finally a healthy place. Friends worth having look past the BMI. Between rail or more to love, its *amazing* to have relationships like Alice...lifelong friends.

Edward still saw the "outside" but he didn't settle for anything less than what was his ideal. His reactions in the bar were so cute. I really enjoyed your birthday story :)

..besides, the BMI is a 1840-era formula 'invented' by some Belgian scientist. And since us women are all Belgian and wear whale-bone corsets, scientifically, it works. :snorty eyeroll:
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
aww that was a beautifull story im glad she got her prince charming and he got his princess.n happy bday to mel.
Mell C chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
so much fun to read! i was also a size 12 in high school. but wasn't teased like bella was. thanks for writing this and sharing it with us. i esp love the ending- with the one sentence glimpses into the future.
Meila Marie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved this so much! Was great good job well done:)
KatyGirl13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing (loved it!) Happy birthday melanie! :)
Misspanda83 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love it!
michswan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You just made my day! Thanks so much for the

wonderful story!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a truely amazing story :o) I hope Melanie enjoyed it for her Birthday *Many Happy Wishes* because I surely did :o) Thanks for sharing this Beautiful story :o) And a very belated Congrats hun on the new arrival :o) I loved a plus size Bella and a very couragous Edward for actually not ignoring how he really felt this time around and done something about it! See you next time :o) Chilly x
GorGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a sweet birthday gift to Melanie. Happy Birthday Melanie!
theywontdeleteme chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was fun! Great story telling.

I am touched by your words to your beta, what a wonderful relationship! Happy for you both, good friends are hard to find, but even if you've never met in person, that doesn't make it less special. Happy wishes to you both.
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
First off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE.

Great lil one shot. You are correct. Us size 12 people are made to be fat. I was Bella in h.s. teased all the time. So I had more boobs at 12 than most ever do their whole life. It was great for her to have a happy ending. I DID !
727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »