Reviews for Amazing
phoenix fan1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was wonderful! I loved it!
BellaScotia chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday to Melanie.

What a great story. I love how confident Bella is now in herself.

It was great to read a whole story that was just about them and didn't contain any of the other characters... well except in reference of course.

Edward was the perfect mix of hot and sweet. It was suprising to find that he had settled with Tanya and had an unhappy life, but it made it all the more fulfilling that he found everything he desired in Bella.

Loved the sexy time and also loved that you added the last four lines to let us know how things worked out for them.

Thanks for sharing.

x
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
There is nothing better than a strong confident Bella. Dirty talking Esward was just unf. I wish more girls had a positive body image.
MrsJakeBlack chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
LOOOVEEDDD ITTT

THATS GOT TO BE THE BEST EFFING THING IVE EVER READDD

SOOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTT

YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT A PROPER STORYY! ;);)
raindrops855 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was such a beautiful story! Your writing makes it all so believable.
kiddikat chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You know it , one word - amazing...!

spunkmehard chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Since when is a size 12 plus size? I say its the norm for healthy and vital women. Great job with this story. Naked Edward, hard, ice cream and handcuffs...GAW! And HB to Melanie whoever/wherever you are, hope Edward is giving you some birthdays bumps!
LaMomo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really liked this angle, and I really liked this Edward. Si honoured that I got to share this with you! Amazing job as always and a wonderful birthday to Melanie!
stewartmccarty chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a wonderful story! How I wish we (women) would/could learn to accept our curves. Wish society would also learn that not all women are size 2's. It was nice to read a story that I could relate to the Bella.

Happy birthday M :)
kkmreads chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Love this Bella! Poor Edward stuck with no tits for so long... ;)
yesim chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
omg..that was so good..Thanks for being Amazing :P
MsEm chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
First, Happy birthday to Melanie!

Secondly... I LOVED this! Love it! Of course, I love everything you write, but this was so good!
Tyley1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
awww I loved this one shot. So nicely done. I would venture to say, amazing!
TwiFox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
im so in love with this story xx
sexycanI chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was wonderful! Happy birthday Melanie and how amazing it must be to have a friend like you!
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »