Reviews for Amazing
michswan chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You just made my day! Thanks so much for the

wonderful story!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a truely amazing story :o) I hope Melanie enjoyed it for her Birthday *Many Happy Wishes* because I surely did :o) Thanks for sharing this Beautiful story :o) And a very belated Congrats hun on the new arrival :o) I loved a plus size Bella and a very couragous Edward for actually not ignoring how he really felt this time around and done something about it! See you next time :o) Chilly x
GorGirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a sweet birthday gift to Melanie. Happy Birthday Melanie!
theywontdeleteme chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was fun! Great story telling.

I am touched by your words to your beta, what a wonderful relationship! Happy for you both, good friends are hard to find, but even if you've never met in person, that doesn't make it less special. Happy wishes to you both.
rdmickey1989 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
First off - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELANIE.

Great lil one shot. You are correct. Us size 12 people are made to be fat. I was Bella in h.s. teased all the time. So I had more boobs at 12 than most ever do their whole life. It was great for her to have a happy ending. I DID !
aciepey chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Well done! Tied together so nicely at the end! I always enjoy reading your work! Thanks so much for the gift of your writing. :)

Patty
nkaddicted chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
loved it! sweet and amazing! :)))

Happy birthday, Melanie, wishing you all the best!
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was an 'amazing' one shot. Heh. Loved it and the fact that Bella wasn't the stick thin, wanna-be-model type. Edward was pretty wonderful as well... the sexy, sweet yet naughty man we all long for. Thanks and can't wait for more from you. ;)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing :-)
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie

and definitely an amazing story! Loved it .. love a "real size" bella and this Edward is to die for!

Loved the below when she describes him talking to her in HS:

Suddenly, it was as if the sun had come out and the whole world was filled with warm golden light. My heart raced, my stomach fluttered and I forgot how to breathe.

I think we sometimes think that just because we fit the picture that society has in their mind as 'perfect' we'll be happy, but you perfectly show that that isn't always true - she got down to that size and was miserable and made everyone miserable too.

Thank you for sharing this story and thanks to Melanie for having a birthday! We reap the benefits :)

xo

jaime

I
jansails chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I adored the fact Bella became confident & happy in her own skin as she matured.

I adored the fact Edward was insecure about whether or not the object of his fantasies, his desires, would want him in return.

I adored it all.

jansails/jan2
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a sweet story! I loved it :)
AllyVera chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi sheviking, what a beautiful one shot! I had some tears leaking out at the end there!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Melanie, I hope she has a great day and what a beautiful present you have given her with this story!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! oxo AV
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Whata lovely story. Its fab.

I loved every minute of that and will be saving it as a fav to read again and again.

Once again you've had me hooked.
Credoroza chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wonderful story as always. You are an amazing talent! I am a little sad though that you are letting our professor sit with only one chapter left to go. I love your one shot's you have been doing but am desperate for the professor!
717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »