Reviews for Amazing
MsEm chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
First, Happy birthday to Melanie!

Secondly... I LOVED this! Love it! Of course, I love everything you write, but this was so good!
Tyley1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
awww I loved this one shot. So nicely done. I would venture to say, amazing!
TwiFox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
im so in love with this story xx
sexycanI chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was wonderful! Happy birthday Melanie and how amazing it must be to have a friend like you!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Well, happy Birthday to Melanie whom I don't know but would sure like to know if she inspires such an amazing oneshot.

This was in one word - amazing.

branlc chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! Now if I could just run into to my "Edward" from Highschool like that things would be awesome. ;)
Tammygrrrl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing this story.

Truly wonderful!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This size 12 girl was me all through high school. Like Bella I had a huge crush on a gorgeous, unattainable guy. I pretty much stalked him from afar all during HS. Unlike Bella we were never destined to be.

I met my wonderful handsome husband during college. He LOVES curvy and sexy girls. He has often said how he wishes women today looked like they did back in the 50's. Hour glass figures are his number one fantasy...he thinks girls today ruin themselves by dieting and melting off their curves.

As for my unrequited crush is HS...well thanks to the invention of Face Book I have discovered through mutual friends that he too had an unrequited crush...on ME. Though it's ironic and sweet to know this, I wouldn't trade him for my husband any day of the week or twice on Sundays. It was his loss.

As a mother of two boys I can tell you that they both like curvy girls as do most of their friends. I think that a lot of guys do...they just succumb to peer pressure when they are young.

This was a very sexy one shot. I especially like the few lines at the end to let us know they married and had a little girl.

Happy Birthday Melanie!

PS: My oldest boy just got engaged...she's a beautiful, full breasted, curvy size 12.

Like father like son!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was just... wow. A great big happy parade to all of us bigger girls who never get the guy.

Fabulous stuff - loved every second.
greeklove chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing story...even plus size women can get an Edward
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie! You are one lucky lady to have Sheviking write you such a lovely, sexy tale! I loved it, SV! Thanks for sharing. ;)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie and we all got the present. This story was amazing! I love that Edward was not who she thought he was and that a chance meeting in a bar led to such a wonderful life for them. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nefer-Yasmine chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
well I just have one word to say... AMAZING!

Oh and Happy Birthday to Melanie!
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's was truly amazing...
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011