Reviews for Amazing
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awwww, I loved this. I always adore a nervous Edward and confident Bella.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, YOUR AMAAAAAAAZING OS. Thank you so much for sharing and happy birthday to Mélanie.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it... so much! Happy Birthday Melaine! Thanks so much sheviking, for writing about a Bella most of us could be...Thanks!
GLee68 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing!

Happy birthday Melanie...

that was amazing!

staring at the screen in wordless admiration!

wow!

nicely done!
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie. What an amazing gift!

Thanks, Sheviking for sharing it with us.
bananafox chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
sweet and fun. a very nice birthday present.
buffbronze chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was fab..what a treat for Melanie and for us. I think this would have been great plot for a long story.

Happy Birthday Melanie!
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Beautiful one-shot! I loved it...

Thanks for sharing!

x
throwaway976235 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG! I am so glad your comment on twitter about a pint of ice cream being good for a *single* Bella was for this o/s! Part of me was terrified it was for Education of Prof. Cullen! I thought "whaaa? Single? What's gonna happen?" Lol!

This was super sweet. I love that you covered Bella actually getting down to a size 4 and not feeling any more confident until she finally just becomes comfortable in herself. Personally, I was 115 lbs and 5'9" for most of my life and still felt "fat". After getting up to a size 16 due side effects from a medication, my weight balanced out at 145lbs and size 10. I have never felt more confident and beautiful than I do now with curves and a softer body. The things you mentioned - jutting hipbones, ribs, etc - these are all things that I associated with being the "proper" weight. It really came down to my own perception - I had the physique you see on runway models, but I still felt unhappy with my body because I just was not confident in myself. Once I gained that confidence, my weight didn't matter because I felt beautiful.

Anyway! I didn't mean to give a whole spiel like that, but obviously topics like this mean a lot to a lot of women. I just love when Bella is written as confident when she's the size of the average woman.

I also really enjoyed that there was an awakening for Bella about Edward as well. She had made her own assumptions and stereotypes about him and who he was, and I thought your method of making the transition from "Edward Cullen" to just "Edward" in Bella's mind was a great way to showcase this.

My one complaint is that I really thought a titty-fuck would have been super hot to read (ha ha!). Even if he didn't come on her face (which I would have found hot, but I know not everyone does), I was hoping he was gonna follow through with his dirty talk! ;) Maybe you can work it into "Education"? Lol! I know Professor Cullen would enjoy using Isabella that way :P

Speaking of EoPC, that is next on the list for you to work on, yeah? The Prof & Isabella have been left in a bit of limbo, and I am SO anxious to see some closure for these two. I am also super-excited to see one of your chapter stories get marked "complete" lol! Anyway, I know you're busy but I hope that "Education" is next on the list to be worked on when you do have time.

I just love you and your stories and this one shot was... amazing (of course!).

Jenn
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy birthday Melanie! To are lucky to have this amazing one shot written for you!
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
What a special birthday present for Melanie! She is one lucky girl!

I loved, loved, LOVED the story!
Lfcpam chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing...it was a great o/s I loved it
misswella chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Thank you, made my day.
Milady D' Hiver chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
1. Happy Birthday Melanie!

2. Nice birthday present!

_

well since you said she was a size twelve i never thought of her as fat. Tanya and her friends did that because they were jealous of the...mm tits they'll never have, at least naturally. (tanya was first tanya no-tits and the became tanya fake-tits). Anyway i hate when people laugh at the fat kids. But high school would be high school, right?
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I just love all your stories I just don't think its possible to not like any of them and I love how this is doing it for the curvy girls. Marilyn Monroe is my idol so yeah any comparison to her body figure goes down well hehe :)

Happy birthday to Melanie!

xx