Reviews for Amazing
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday To Melanie!

Awh I love it! Beautiful one-shot.

Meggie xoxoxox
tjcutie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh this was so good! Say a "happy birthday" for me and I would love it if this was continued! I love stories with "plus sized Bella"...We beautiful ladies need Cullen love too! It was AWESOME!
mirveil chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi, happy birthday Melanie !

lovely story..B is fantastic and E is gorgeos...
PlayOnWards chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ya know, when I first got the alert for this (uh yeah, I have you on alert) I was like "meh, big Bella, no thanks" because I usually hate big Bella.

But I love your writing so I decided who cares, let's try it out.

And I loved it. I honestly loved it.

I realise I donut hate big Bella, I hate insecure Bella who whines about her weight and gives too much of a damn what people think of her.

However strong, confident, knows-herself-and-is-proud Bella?

Freakin' love her. And her body. Sexy lady.

Ya know why? She's amazing;]

And this line:

I know it's not their fault that society, and by society I mean Hollywood and the fashion industry, dictates we should all look like prepubescent teenagers. We're women, for Christ's sake! We're supposed to have tits and asses. We're supposed to be rounded and soft.

YES. Yes and YES!

Thankyou for this!

I wish it was more than a one shot though. (hint hint)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was AMAZING lol couldn't resist. Really good I apprecite the plus size bella struggled with that as well, still am wish I had her confidence.

Love edward in this and how he worships her.

Happy Birthday Melanie.
FFpassion chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie, wow what a birthday present.

I loved the story, it was just so hot but very emotional as well.

As a plus girl I really enjoyed reading this.

Thank you Shr Viking for writing and sharing with us.

love

Irene

FFpassion
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Freaking loved this...
enchanted-chain chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love plus-sized Bella. I think more Bella's should be plus-sized. They make for better, more relatable characters. Really enjoyed this one-shot! It was fun to read and (as previously stated) I really loved your Bella. (As a side note, I also love the lack of interference by other characters, mostly Alice, she annoys me to no end)

Would love to see these types of characters come out again in a new setting :)

Great story!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011

Love edward in this and how he worships her.

Happy Birthday Melanie.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is absolutely amazing. You never read about a plus sized Bella anywhere. I love this story. It's great to see that skinny people aren't as happy as everyone thinks either and that plus sized girls can find happiness, even with the guy they think is unattainable. This is a BEAUTIFUL story and actually brought tears to my eyes making me cry. I love everything you've written, but by far, this has GOT to be my favorite piece. Thanks so much for sharing it! Many Birthday wishes for Melanie! She rocks! She's an amazing beta and sounds like an awesome friend to have. :)
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it. It felt great to be a curvy girl on the prowel. Love confident bella!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! It was amazing!

Happy birthday Melanie.
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
beautiful
ekib09 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hurray for a sexy, confident Bella! Loved this.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was a great one shot.
710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »