Reviews for Amazing
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This size 12 girl was me all through high school. Like Bella I had a huge crush on a gorgeous, unattainable guy. I pretty much stalked him from afar all during HS. Unlike Bella we were never destined to be.

I met my wonderful handsome husband during college. He LOVES curvy and sexy girls. He has often said how he wishes women today looked like they did back in the 50's. Hour glass figures are his number one fantasy...he thinks girls today ruin themselves by dieting and melting off their curves.

As for my unrequited crush is HS...well thanks to the invention of Face Book I have discovered through mutual friends that he too had an unrequited crush...on ME. Though it's ironic and sweet to know this, I wouldn't trade him for my husband any day of the week or twice on Sundays. It was his loss.

As a mother of two boys I can tell you that they both like curvy girls as do most of their friends. I think that a lot of guys do...they just succumb to peer pressure when they are young.

This was a very sexy one shot. I especially like the few lines at the end to let us know they married and had a little girl.

Happy Birthday Melanie!

PS: My oldest boy just got engaged...she's a beautiful, full breasted, curvy size 12.

Like father like son!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was just... wow. A great big happy parade to all of us bigger girls who never get the guy.

Fabulous stuff - loved every second.
greeklove chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Amazing story...even plus size women can get an Edward
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie! You are one lucky lady to have Sheviking write you such a lovely, sexy tale! I loved it, SV! Thanks for sharing. ;)
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday Melanie and we all got the present. This story was amazing! I love that Edward was not who she thought he was and that a chance meeting in a bar led to such a wonderful life for them. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Nefer-Yasmine chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
well I just have one word to say... AMAZING!

Oh and Happy Birthday to Melanie!
Carlie Dani Cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's was truly amazing...
vertigo33 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy birthday Melanie!
Rosegirl1114 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love your version of Bella. She's confident in her curves and doesn't want to be a fucking toothpick like everyone else in this damn world. It's really refreshing. It's also great to find a guy like Edward. I want an Edward! This is a great 'birthday fic' and wish her a happy birthday from me.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG!

That was amazing!

I wish u could make it a multi chapter!

Just sooooo loved it!

U made us non anorexic girls VERY happy! Lol
m3ggi3 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Happy Birthday To Melanie!

Awh I love it! Beautiful one-shot.

Meggie xoxoxox
tjcutie chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh this was so good! Say a "happy birthday" for me and I would love it if this was continued! I love stories with "plus sized Bella"...We beautiful ladies need Cullen love too! It was AWESOME!
mirveil chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hi, happy birthday Melanie !

lovely story..B is fantastic and E is gorgeos...
PlayOnWards chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ya know, when I first got the alert for this (uh yeah, I have you on alert) I was like "meh, big Bella, no thanks" because I usually hate big Bella.

But I love your writing so I decided who cares, let's try it out.

And I loved it. I honestly loved it.

I realise I donut hate big Bella, I hate insecure Bella who whines about her weight and gives too much of a damn what people think of her.

However strong, confident, knows-herself-and-is-proud Bella?

Freakin' love her. And her body. Sexy lady.

Ya know why? She's amazing;]

And this line:

I know it's not their fault that society, and by society I mean Hollywood and the fashion industry, dictates we should all look like prepubescent teenagers. We're women, for Christ's sake! We're supposed to have tits and asses. We're supposed to be rounded and soft.

YES. Yes and YES!

Thankyou for this!

I wish it was more than a one shot though. (hint hint)
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was AMAZING lol couldn't resist. Really good I apprecite the plus size bella struggled with that as well, still am wish I had her confidence.

Love edward in this and how he worships her.

Happy Birthday Melanie.