Reviews for Amazing
Elbee96 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Freaking loved this...
enchanted-chain chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love plus-sized Bella. I think more Bella's should be plus-sized. They make for better, more relatable characters. Really enjoyed this one-shot! It was fun to read and (as previously stated) I really loved your Bella. (As a side note, I also love the lack of interference by other characters, mostly Alice, she annoys me to no end)

Would love to see these types of characters come out again in a new setting :)

Great story!
Walker77 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was AMAZING lol couldn't resist. Really good I apprecite the plus size bella struggled with that as well, still am wish I had her confidence.

Love edward in this and how he worships her.

Happy Birthday Melanie.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is absolutely amazing. You never read about a plus sized Bella anywhere. I love this story. It's great to see that skinny people aren't as happy as everyone thinks either and that plus sized girls can find happiness, even with the guy they think is unattainable. This is a BEAUTIFUL story and actually brought tears to my eyes making me cry. I love everything you've written, but by far, this has GOT to be my favorite piece. Thanks so much for sharing it! Many Birthday wishes for Melanie! She rocks! She's an amazing beta and sounds like an awesome friend to have. :)
inatowncalledforks chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it. It felt great to be a curvy girl on the prowel. Love confident bella!
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it! It was amazing!

Happy birthday Melanie.
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
beautiful
ekib09 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hurray for a sexy, confident Bella! Loved this.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was a great one shot.
Agrutle chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
love love love it! I love a "real" Bella.. Not that the other Bella's I've read are great but its nice to read about a Bella that isn't societies version of perfect. It was a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing it.. Happy Birthday Melanie!
imatwin247 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I really liked this story! I'm a semi-plus sized woman myself so hearing stories like these gives ya hope, ya know. I mean I'm no size 12, I wish, but still. :) Haha. Anyways, I really liked it a lot.
BookWorm56 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You know what's strange? I have been obsessing over my weight for the last couple of weeks now. I've been like crying and stuff, because I have to go to high school looking like this. And then I get in my inbox. I love this story, it's just... amazing! You made me feel better about myself.
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Awwww, I loved this. I always adore a nervous Edward and confident Bella.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, YOUR AMAAAAAAAZING OS. Thank you so much for sharing and happy birthday to Mélanie.
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Loved it... so much! Happy Birthday Melaine! Thanks so much sheviking, for writing about a Bella most of us could be...Thanks!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »