Reviews for Amazing
madison chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Really great story. I especially love the ending looking into the future, showing this was the beginning of a lasting relationship with love and marriage and babies. Curvy, confident Bella & handsome, sweet Edward are the best couple. Thanks!
nikkib64 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That was amazing
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
that ending was beautiful
bertaj chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Amazing! I don't typically read one-shots as I am usually left wanting more, and while I do wish there was more, this was still sooo good! I had someone rec this to me as something to read in between stories. Perfection!
Hope Edwards chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Omg that was so good u so should do a longer version
KingIchi chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I had to stop reading, i liked your bella at first... But then you turned her into a slut. Can't call someone a bimbo when you are one yourself... And frustratingly did thousands of other writers have, you make you character fuck other people knowing there is nothing there and still had feelings for someone else, if anything it shows how stupid and easy women are. Or in better dialogue how authors portray women.
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awww i love this story! I really wish you continued it! Its such a great story, Please make a sequel or continue it please! D
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Hmmm hot damn...though as a curvy girl myself i get insulted when peopke assume i have sweets in the house because im on the plus side lol
MissingEric chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I loved that!
majose chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I just re-reda it and it is still amazing!
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Thank you! I enjoyed that 'Plus Size' piece of hotness. It sizzled in a big way ;-)
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Please continue this !
Twihardder chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Most definitely amazing. Thanks for writing for sheviking's birthday and sharing with all of us!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
IT WAS BLOODY MEANT TO BE. Thank you for making me go back to memory lane, I mean we ALL have that one crush.

It made me smile and completely understand Bella. You are an AMAZING writer. It flowed so well and everything was perfect.

Thank you!