Reviews for That Which is Greater: The Happiest Place on Earth
FluffyPikachuLovesYou chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Violet and Darth! OH MY GOD I DIED! Kudos to you my friend!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
Love this, great writing.
ivo1617 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
You've mentioned Sarah's past alongside her dad on a number of occasions so now I have to start wondering whether or not we will meet him later on. And what will Chuck say when he finds out that Sarah spent her childhood doing cons? He has been a little bit of a fuddy duddy so far, so he might look down on her.

The other repeated thing that I noticed was yet another Casey related joke. Is Casey yet to make friends with "Bartowski" and "Walker"? And if not, when will he do so? On the bright side, if he had been there he would have been proud of the Goofy comparison directed at Chuck.
ivo1617 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I can't stop marveling at Casey's obnoxious and sarcastic comments. Sarah really is behaving like a step mom, big bag of supplies and provisions and all. Plus she went from a Porsche to a minivan! Maybe it's not permanent but still. Oh and with Violet around, Chuck and Sarah do not seem to get too much time to themselves, much like in a marriage.

And speaking of Casey, I've got to say that he still must be Violet's favorite spy. She is yet to name anything after Sarah :(
Roger chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
I love your "That Which is Greater" stories. Thank you for sharing them.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
So I'm reading by published date (not updated date)... so what's the timeline of the stories?
Alex Mcpherson chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Aw you left out Vader's reaction!

:D.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Why do I have the image of Sarah returning to the house, hair frazzled and five minutes away from a nervous breakdown, and doesn't even realise when she tells graham that kid chaperone duty is the perfect torture for rogue agents - aka be good or we'd send you there. And she gets onto a rant of what she did the deserve that torture. etcetera.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
so far every story i have read in this AU of Chuck has been wonderful. the idea of chuck having a child as great as Violet is so awesome that its a wonder that the Producers aren't pounding on your door right now. (if you check, HA!) i am fond of your other work "Fates" but this Au really makes me smile in so many ways. Happy for the Sarah/Violet moments, quarter smile for the in-between action scenes and bittersweet for the Chuck/Sarah. hope as i read more they can somehow make it work ey? pls continue this AU and i will be truly grateful.
MC.darklydreaming chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
You and your mind are amazing. I had so much fun reading this story. Thanks for sharing your talents Freak. :)
Alaster Raz chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
This story was hil-, wait for it, -larious. Seriously, I haven't laughed that much in a while. The vader was THE joke you've made so far. I loved the elephant as well. I did that same thing with a bunch of five and six year olds and that was the very reaction I received as well.
JoeltotheD chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
I feel really bad that I've waited so long to write this - blame Crumby. It's probably her fault.

Before I started this review, I promised myself I wasn't going to use the words "adorable", "sweet", "cute", or "awwww". But now that I've re-read this chapter, that's going to be extremely hard. I don't know what it is about this chapter - it was just really powerful. It's definitely my favourite chapter of Greater, and definitely up there as one of my favourite all time Frea chapters. I loved every bit of it.

The interaction with Sarah and Vi was great - so many fantastic lines: "Daddy says it's cos I got the Force" and "Like the 'Woks!" And so many, many more... I love that she's slowly slipping into the role of Violet's mom, and her tired state in the chapter only served to emphasise that. It's kinda sad after Vi goes to bed, leaving Chuck and Sarah to deal with the reality that they have to live with - Sarah's a spy, and that their relationship is only superficial. The picture moment was adorable, too - dammit, I said it - and Sarah's oddly vulnerable moment when she asks Chuck not to tell Casey about it. I honestly thought that you were going to end the chapter that way...

Then you gave us the classic Disney ending. Seriously. That was such a great way to end this story - it felt so genuine! C&S really need to value their moments, huh?

It made me want to watch a Disney film again.

You're awesome.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Thanks for the sweet and fun story.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Interesting how Sarah has to keep reassuring herself that she's done harder and more dangerous things than this to keep her perspective.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Nice to see some of Sarah's spy side examing future torture methods.