Reviews for Thanks For The Memories
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
aww
Terrus chapter 17 . 1/21/2012
Aww this is so cute. I do hope they get together. :) They would truly make a good couple.
ILIKETHEWORDPIE chapter 16 . 11/13/2011
Dawww, so cute this story is n.n
XigLux4thewin chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Awww! :(
XigLux4thewin chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
Nice Update soon!
Darkness-Is-Nameless chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
I agree with Xig. How did Lux get stuck with her?

Annnnnyyyyywhhhhooo, you should keep going 'cos it's super awesome so far, and yeah.

I dun like Xaldin c /shootshim
Dimpot chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
;_; The ending was just d'aaaaaaaawwwww. You made me tear up, and I'm not even that much of an emotional person xD

This is a great story, I wasn't really into LuxXig until I read this, now I really like this pairing xD I hope you continue this story all the way to the end, it's very well written and feeds my yaoi cravings 3
Mishieftress chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
That better be a good surprise Xaldin...
Mishieftress chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
xaldin is getting increasingly creepier and evil-er D8
IamRoxas chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Nice story. Poor Xiggy.
Kage no Koji chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Wow. That's sad. And Larxene's a bitch! D: But, keep it up. I wanna see when Xiggy and Lux get back toghether.
Mishieftress chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
I feel so bad for poor Xigster... At least Xaldin didn't take advantage of it... yet :/
Kage no Koji chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
Poor Xiggy! Caught up in reminscing about the past with Luxord so much that I can see him spiraling down into a pit of confusion. Love the story and I can't wait for more!
Mishieftress chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
Lovely chapter, I feel so sorry for poor Xiggy..
UnmeiNinja chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
WOW! Didnt expect that...well, this is the first LuxordxXigbar fanfic ive ever read nd i like it so far. So if you'd be kind enough as to...CONTINUE) plzzzzzz

※3