Reviews for Replay
U should write more Frankie and Alison stories (:
Zombites chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Chapter five was almost painful to read. I'm really loving the story setup though. Seeing what they need to do to get out of the loop with be fun and hopefully happy? Maybe? We can just wish lol.
Pentesilea chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
OMG I love this story! it's perfect and you are a wonderful writer! it's been a couple of months since you last updated, so I'm asking you, is this wonderful fic not going to be continued? because that would be really sad. I'm loving the story so far and Frankie and Alison are so accurate! I nevel feel them OC! you are truly an amazing writer.

-Pentesilea
Chucksrus chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
I thought it was mistake to kill off Frankie and Alison. Their natural chemistry jumped off the screen, and all throughout I kept wishing the story had gone differently.

You, however, gave us a way to explore their fates and allowed us to watch them learn from their experiences and their mistakes. It was a wonderful story and I truly enjoyed it. If you have the time, please update this soon or write a version similar to this. This is absolutely exquisite.
Kim chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Come back! Please come back!
Kim chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
love this story. please write some more!
Zackie chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Can't you just be a robot and type 24/7? I love how this story is going so far. Thanks again for updating! Always super happy to see another chapter. Oh and no problem! D
Baroque chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Great story; very different from the usual fare and extremely well written/developed. I adore Alison/Frankie together and very much enjoy how you have fleshed out their characters while staying true to the movie's concept of them.

Looking forward to reading more chapters as you continue!
latest-blooming-sakura-blossom chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
This is so beautifully terrible. I love it. Amazing creativity, I love how you stay so true to Frankie's character. :) He's so sweet and loving, but so stuck by his loyalty to his comrades. I really loved the, um . . . focus I guess is the word, on them calling him a traitor. I really like how you made him progress over a matter of days, a lot of people would have jumped in on day one with the whole power of love at first site stuff and it's really nice to read a realistic progression from stangers to lovers. The attention to detail in amazing in this story and I find myself loving the bitter sadness of it all, which make me feel like a terrible person. You write longing and pent up desire very well. :) Can't wait for an update!
zackie chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Ahh! I wanna know what happens next! Thanks for updating! Please keep it up! Can't wait!
zackie chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Amazing! Please keep it up!
GalanthaDreams chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
This is as mesmerizing as Untold Attraction by UglyTruth...and that...is really saying something. You are doing a great job and-imparting great joy.
GarGoyl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OMG i just love it! It's my favourite scene and until now i found quite little written on the subject, so you made me happy :))