Reviews for Seasick
Neverendingimagination chapter 18 . 5/1/2013
So excited about the ending. Loved it from start to finish. I'm off to check out more of your fics now :) Thank you for an entertaining couple of hours. I was transfixed from the start and you took us through just about every emotion possible.
Neverendingimagination chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Aww Nikola risked himself for the boy, I really am teary now. This is so dramatic. I actually have to read the last three chapters before I can sleep.
Neverendingimagination chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
You've got me all tied up in knots, I could quite happily cry right now.
Neverendingimagination chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Ah, ha I was right, the little boy does get mentioned. She's going to risk her life for the boy isn't she?
Neverendingimagination chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
I've had a sudden thought, the little boy you mentioned at the very beginning...I keep wondering if he is going to be mentioned as the ship sinks. I'm going to have to finish this all tonight or I won't be able to sleep.
Neverendingimagination chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Fun? Fun? More like the horror begins, I couldn't sit through Titanic when it first came out, it upset me too much, took me until a few years ago to pluck up the courage to watch it. I think it was the fact that so many people really did die in the disaster, and the lower classes being locked in to drown. I hope you've not written too much about the drowning, it'll give me nightmares.
Neverendingimagination chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I knew he was going to win! It doesn't stop me being overjoyed by it though.
Neverendingimagination chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
That dance says it all. This story really is amazing.
Neverendingimagination chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
You've got them down perfectly, Nikola's confident swagger and Helen's biting come backs, superb.
Neverendingimagination chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Haha, ooh Nikola, persistent as ever. Loving this so far.
Neverendingimagination chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ooooh. I've just been directed here from GW. I was hooked on the teaser.
BethanMagnus chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I love this story It's great. I like how you had present day at the end and linked it in. :)
Gunney chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
Most wonderful. I had so much fun reading it and the final chapter was wonderfully crafted. Excellent!
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wonderful story, so much fun with Nikola stealing the story! Loved it !
EverThePhantom chapter 18 . 6/3/2012
0_0 WOOOW...That was AMAZING! I haven't seen the Titanic movie, but I bet this was 10 times better! Out of your stories I've only read this and The Trouble-Makers so far, but I so wish your work was converted into a Sanctuary Season or something; I mean I can't say enough how much I love it, even though I felt a soul-crushing depression at the times that Nikola's heart was shredded.