Reviews for Absolute Loyalty
Son Namikaze Xeno chapter 2 . 1/7
sigh, love this, but its been so long since you've updated... I hope you get back into it soon
thoan900 chapter 2 . 12/3/2017
Another of your stories that I liked, only to find it had not been updated since 2012. Well, screw me, I guess.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 12/1/2017
I like this so far~
Sebine chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
Just wait

Surely OP will deliver
Shalk Zailackar chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Nice story! I really like reading stories where Harry and Luna are close friends.

Thanks again for this interesting tale.
ShadowKingAce chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
I never read a story like this one and I hope that you make a new chapter soon
Estavius chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Hm. I'm still not entirely sure why half the HP fanfictions hate Dumbledore to the extent they do. Though this certainly doesn't call him out or make the man out to be an incompetent olden excuse for a living being (as some do), I'm surprised that Harry is questioning, or trying to get rid of, the tracking charm. Whilst it's most certainly not the greatest thing to realize you have, he would've had to realize that in spite of all his regular rule infractions, Dumbledore never called him out on it, even when he had ample chance to.

... though I'd personally be more curious as to how they detected it, when in the books, I don't ever remember that being a thing. I would be much less inclined to believe that a first year student who barely knows magic (yet) would be able to point out a charm disguised by Dumbledore to an unsuspecting second year who has no reason to believe there is one.

Anyhow, although this fanfiction appears to be dead and buried six feet under, I do believe it was certainly well written, and to that, I say good job. The next thing I'd say is that I have no such qualification to say that in a presumptuous tone as if my words mean anything given the quality of my own writing being entirely sub-par, but I digress.
Estavius chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Very interesting. Most stories of Harry and Luna depict (Harry's) fifth year and onward, or decide to toss aside canon entirely in favour of radical what if's. Luna is also curiously written, in a good way, with thoughts in a pattern that seems almost chilling (to most) for a child to have.
JakOvsumTrade chapter 2 . 5/17/2016
I really do hope you continue this, it's such an interesting idea and you write the characters so well.
The 10th Wand chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Hope University went alright for you and that you come back to this story one day. Or just come out and discontinue it to void all hopefuls. It really was well written and I like their characterization so far.
Sithlord king chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Good story I can't wait until the next chapter is up
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I like this! Could Neville be in it! I like Nev, especially when those three come together, they're formidable!

MORE SOON!
V-rcingetorix chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This is good. I hope you continue with it ... there is a tendency to give examples of far-off times, but never actually leaving First year.
MWRANDOM chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
Excellent work. Could use an update at this point though. :-)
tadkins chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Just for kicks I ended up reading this story again and hope that you can continue this or give an update soon.