Reviews for Ordinary Heroes
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 2/1
I'd like to ask you a question about the ordinary heroes series that you were in how come you can't go back and set it at the lightings return send you have more story to work with hey can you do me another favor can you not named the Friends of the chapters of the other Final Fantasy characters come up with some original names would be nice but other than that I love the story you will ordinary heroes great story to keep up the good work and do me a small have saz chocobo name chocolina and have a story with chocolina Lena can transform into a humanoidself I will call it the mystery of misadventures of chocolina and rather than wight and how the story take place 5 years after lightnings return and by the way just so you new bodtham new game is set on a beach so is in the neighborhood you should plane you play Final Fantasy 13 &final fantasy13- 2 and lighting return and you'll see what I m and then go back and rewrite your story the reason I'm saying is you play the game so you can get inspiration for your story are not taken from a person life but the store is it good info you I go back in a week and then put a time sequence in it from the proof of Diana and sister in adulthood that's just me my opinion and when I believe real write is would do and try not to take too many things on their own personal lives at the story but takes small parts of the live's the added into the story I have no doubt you proud of your family but it does a disservice to the characters you writing about but you have done the job this you want a story and it is fine but the humor an impressive original characters of the daughters of Diana and Avia but I really wish now that all for 3 Final Fantasy games out now you can go back and correct any problems in the story that's what a real write would do I'm just saying you can make this a sequel to lightnings return I really hope you take serious what I suggested here if not then that's your problem I call this constructive criticism because your story is very very good and if you but much better so thank you for writing a good story
greivergf chapter 15 . 1/12
I love your Flight stories!
As for the girlfriend I would say Paine(FFX-2)or Quistis Trepe(FFVIII)would be great girlfriends(Paine would finish up the girls of FFX,while Quistis would introduce FFVIII to the world with Squall and co could be Guardians.)
Hope to read more soon(WotG,Vestige,Stranger,CaF,TWHM and OH are my favs)
Ja Ne
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
Laughed the whole way through I think my most favorite chapters were the video game battle royal, the orange zombie apocalypse game , the girls at the club and this one I can't wait for the next chapter
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 15 . 12/14/2014
This was an absolutely amazing chapter and I really loved the action you put into this! I'm gonna go straight to the others in this series and I just know I'm gonna love them just as much! See you there! :D
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
Another awesome thing to read. I agree that chapters can have their own mind, that they can decide where they end and where they begin. In fact, I was trying to find a way to continue my Winter Rose story in the food court but I couldn't so I asked mom and she said, a paragraph before where I'd stopped, was where the story had a pretty good endpoint for the chapter. So that's basically what I did.
(I kinda hope that you can find the time to read it some time. I like it a lot, I've typed up a full 5 chapters, which currently comes out to 22.5k words, and if I've already mentioned this then I'm sorry that I'm forgetful, but I kinda want you to read it. I do this with stuff I like, I share it where I can. I'm not sharing my story because it's *my story*, I'm trying to share it because I like it. It's well-written, and my characters are pretty fun. I also do need outside help seeing things sometimes, and I almost never know what people actually think of my stuff. So... I should shut up now. Sorry about taking up your time, and I'm really loving this story. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
This was just absolutely amazing! I really, really loved it a whole lot, and while reading this at work, I got that whole "Nooooooo!" sort of feeling when I couldn't finish because my half-hour break was over! I truly enjoyed this one and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
This was absolutely wonderful, and I especially loved the interview, as well as the serious points that it brought up. Once again I am astounded by just how amazing your stuff actually is.

You know, odd and seemingly unrelated thing that is actually directly, tangentially related to what I just said? I figured out a little while ago that twisting the hellmouth . org (tthfanfic) and what I read here on fanfic . net has me pretty spoiled when it comes to good fiction. (well, those sites and what I normally read) And you know why that's important? Because it amazes me that I can be so astounded by such good things still. That I am not so completely (insert phrase here) that I cannot enjoy the good stuff and say as much! Thank you for contributing to my addictions and have a wonderful day! :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
That was awesome! I truly enjoyed this chapter (and my brain made a little omake of a character of mine asking Diana why she was dressed up as a cross between Angel [from Buffy the Vampire Slayer] and Alucard [Hellsing] with a claw [a part of me wanted a better description, but I couldn't come up with one] and a tri-barrelled gun) and I gotta say, my favorite part was the Store. I just loved that Store Owner! Please tell me he got a bigger part in this series than just these little tiny cameos! ;) Anyways, on to the next chapter! :D
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
This was a particularly hilarious piece that I truly enjoyed! Thank you for sharing your wonderful mind and the family you have created with Fang and Lightning, because I'm sure as heck getting a kick outta them! :D
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
After having read the first few pages, I can see where you're coming from for the Yotsuba&! influence. It's pretty prevalent in all the stuff I've seen with Diana and Avaria. I definitely like this story, and I can't wait to get through it all! It's been truly amazing so far. :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I have to say that you are an amazing writer! You have written a whole buttload of really wonderful and enjoyable stories and when you get to the author's notes to explain the ideas of the chapters in the ficlets, you show that you are actually knowledgeable about what you're talking about and explain it in a very helpful way! I'm really enjoying your writing, and I can actually string a few words together to make something more than just "this is good/awesome, I want to read more", so please expect more from me about my happiness on your amazingness in the near future. :)
greivergf chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
when I first read the part about Diana building a robot of mass destruction the thought that went into my head was HK-47(StarWars KOTOR) would be it(I can see Diana making a mistake in its programing which would be the reason for the swears and calling people Meat-bag LOL)
Love this chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
I cant wait until this gets update, are you going to make a Fic about just the girls meaning Averia, Diana and Claire? Loved them being all grown up!.
Wingedswordyunagi chapter 15 . 7/15/2014
Man, I would LOVE to see a chapter about Averia and her girlfriend. I wonder what kind of girl Averia would be attracted to and how she interacts with Fang and Light!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 15 . 7/12/2014
Now this is excellent work. It's your fics that have taught me to love the FLight pairing. And the way you write Fang and Lightning (particularly their innuendo banter) never ceases to amuse me. But the thing I feel like you do best is write children. Maybe that just comes with life experience, but I have trouble doing that. But damn, you've made me smile at how cute they are and jealous that I'm not as close to my siblings as Averia and Diana are. This is my favorite of your fics I've read so far, and I'm sure it'll stay that way even when I read all the others. Hell, at this rate I'll be buying your original stories!

But come on! This can't be the end of this fic! We need to see Averia's girlfriend go through the grinder! Plus I think it'd be funny if we got a flashback glimpse to see Light and Fang's reactions to said relationship. Right now I'm assuming lots of things died. But I wanna know if I'm right ;) So please do update again! :D