Reviews for Of Partners and Superheroes
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Aw, this was very sweet! Love the bromance between Steve and Danny and loved the little Danny and Grace interaction at the end:-D Good job!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
for me he is ;-)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Great story! very much enjoyed it!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wonderful story! I love seeing Steve watch out for Danny and I thought you did a great job describing what thoughts Danny would have been having. Thanks for sharing!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Funny! Loved the banter between Steve and Danny.
impala negra chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great Story! The dialogues are so real Steve and Danny, I thought I watched an episode of the show. And Danny's thoughts about Grace ... first in the plane, then in the hospital at the end of this story ... so cute. I love it.
AngelAssassin chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Awwww! That was a really cute story :). I really liked the end it made me smile and get all warm and fuzzy inside. I have a friend like Steve that thinks he's a Superhero. But the funny thing is, that I call him Batman. Ture story. He's a cop and he always thinks he has to put himeslf in harms way. But he's my best friend and I wouldn't want he to change in anyway. I really related to Danny in this story and I think you did a great job. Everyone needs a Superhero, Danny has Steve and I have mine :)
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Great job as usual. But I almost couldn't finish when you mentioned Steve and tights - ooooooh! the visual!
jlopie chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
What a wonderful birthday present! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us, too! I love the "ficlet" concept - fun to be able to read a whole story quickly when life gets too busy to get involved in long stories! Of course, I love your long stories, too, but hope you will write more ficlets this summer!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw, loved it! But then, your fics are generally made of awesome, so I'm not really surprised. Thanks for sharing!
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love this! Glad you're writing more H5O stories.
Maz101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Loved loved loved it. So tightly written. So well written. Thanks for the Hurt!
ReluctantSlashFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I agree with Danny, Steve is Batman :D

I loved this story.

Bye...
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I was just thinking about you the other day, wondering if you were cooking up something for us. Glad that you were. Thanks for another great story. A hurt Danny and a worried Steve always makes my day. I also loved it when Steeve likes to hold on to the notion that his plan - even if it failed - was a good plan... It made me smile.

Too bad my birthday passed already... I wish I had a story like that one as gift, too ;-) Thanks for sharing.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very good story. I liked that when Danny could clearly see all of Steve's injuries, he wanted to call Steve a liar. Funny.