Reviews for Never Pretend
SophieRosey2001 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Love this SO MUCH
lifelane chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
This is absolutely perfect. I love this so much. :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
That's kind of sweet," she smiled.

"It's very sweet. We are very sweet people."

I snorted at that.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
Wow. That feeling being his own feelings were...Some really wonderful lines I have read just now hehe
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I like how you portrayed Reinette.
LostInWho chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
So lovely... a very honest, yet sweet way of handling the (unfortunate) events of GitF. How I think most of us Rose/Ten shippers make sense of it, anyway. Tender and funny and adorable - I just love how you write the dialogue between these two. : )
Spunkalovely chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
Aww, this is adorable!
TheDoctorMomz chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I think T is sufficient, really... I loved this story, sweet and sexy
TenRoseForever chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I know it has been a while since you published, but I just subjected myself to watching GitF ... urggh... and I remembered that you wrote this lovely little piece that put it all in perspective. LOL Thanks so much. I feel considerably better now! :D
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Before I start reading this, I must say: Gosh! You REALLY hate this episode lol! ;)
beatlesbird chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
That was so cute!
Elixirs chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I feel that most people are too safe most of the time. Like the most T rated fics are just kissing. Sometimes just a peck. Idk why they're so safe. It's like a big gap between T and M really.

Anyways I love your fic. It's beautiful and I love these bond fics. It's just so much more intense! Thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
This could be T ;)

"Don't think I've forgotten what I now know you've thought about doing with my tie, Rose Tyler," he chided playfully.
this line. Omg. Can we see this happen? XD
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
This is shiny AMAZINGNESS!
Fern chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Grrrrrrr... Where were you when this was being made?