Reviews for The Secret in Robin's Briefcase
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 1 . 3/14
A SANDWICH!? Not expecting that...
Tally chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I liked it. I thought it was really funny!
I think that inside the briefcase is a rolled-up mini-poster of The Flying Graysons. Thinking about it makes me feel sad for Robin T_T.
britani chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
a sandwich really?
i have a secret chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
the teen titans are real I would now because I am starfire and there is a robin and there is a raven and a beast boy and a cyborg, but we are somewhat... different you could say. But in another way we are the same.
crystal chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was AWSOME
payton chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
ummm,nice ending?
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
A sandwich... His most prized possession is a sandwich... I'll never look at him the same way...
the bun chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was amusing. This is a rather MALE idea, not that I'm implying anything about boys...
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
heehee X3 I like it! Who says you can't keep the last sandwich your mither ever made you? I don't think that's crazy. Just not exactly what I was expecting. Props for the original idea! Thank your bro for me too. Before now, the best thing I heard that was in that case was just a pic of him and his family. And also Slade was in there, one time. That was one good crack fic... YAY SANDWICHES!
Rockinrollchika chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This was so creative! I felt like you ended the story rather abruptly, but other than that I don't really have any complaints! Sandwich... Just wow. And I liked how it wasn't just a random "THIS SAMMICH ARE SPECIAL, KAY GAIZ?" thing, but it actually makes sense to me that he would keep this special sandwich. I will forever look at Robin in a different light, and I thank you for that. Truly inspiring. *sniff* XD Keep writing!
Red X chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
That was original! About that, not only the Titans, but what about all the villains? All their vehicles has been destroyed, how they leave? Another question this episode didnt responded.
half demon raven chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Funny story. I never thought it would be a sandwitch. LOL
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i just watched this yesterday and my sister and i were asking the same question! i am gonna have to show her this! good story! there is another story telling what was in it and it was slade? i thought that one was a bit odd but this was cool! :)
SepticMind chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Brought a smile to my face :)

Of all the things...! HAH!

Loved it