Reviews for Devilry
MAL chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
squeeeeeee! love it. loved every moment of this fic. so awesome, and you kept everyone in character so very well. I really enjoied the story.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. this is the sweetest ending. I love Vegeta destroying the remote because that seems like just the sort of thing he would do and oh my god this is adorable i just can't get over it.

*rolls around on the floor in feels*
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Ooooo I like this chapter a lot. I just like ti when Vegeta's feeling are hurt I think. This is really cute and I just want to squeeze his stupid little face even though that's totally not the reaction this chapter calls for and I just don't care. :)
famouswriter17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
I really liked this story. I think the thing I liked the most about it was the fact that you really stayed true to their character (which can be hard to stay by sometimes). Very awesome story!
rennysusanto chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
LOVE IT!
AprilNine chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
This was such a nice, fun and quality read :)
nitaBonita chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I loved this so, so much! Excellent, job well done :)
jalala21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
fantastic writing
Warrior of Innocence chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
This by far is one of the most well written stories i have ever read, including published works. It expresses Bulma and Vegeta's relationship in a way that is plausible, and probable all while keeping Vegeta in his usual character. I especially love Trunks' appearance. He's portrayed as such a brat which would be completely accurate based in his heritage. All in all, exceptional story. Kudos to you.
ChunkyMunky241 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
A very nicely woven story. I really like the use of theme and how you managed to convey it without being too over-the-top about it. Bulma's sloth has got to be one of my favourites.

Thanks for an enjoyable read. _

~Chunks
Babydex chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
You know what? I liked this, this was some good story telling right here.
Babs chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
This was a fantastic piece of work. I love how you managed to capture Vegeta's transformation from a mad man tormented by Frieza to a family man living a happier life. You're really good at maintaining character and the dialogues were thought-provoking. A very interesting connection to the seven deadly sins and a passionate man's love for his family. Never read anything like it. Loved it!
loraven888 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
review time.

is good.

what else you got?
Shades of Crimson chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Wonderful, beautiful, perfect, ect!

I dont know why there aren't more stories set in this time period, but this was spot-on and I really enjoyed it. The tie ine with the sins was also done well. Thanks for sharing!
me chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
It's good. It's original. Your fic's been recommended at the DBZ salon, by the way.