Reviews for Devilry
xSmallLadySerenity13 chapter 7 . 8/24
Gotta Love The Briefs!
nofcksgiven chapter 7 . 3/7
Never a dull day at the Briefs'. I really loved reading about their family life. Vegeta is so damn proud. I love the interaction between Bulma and Trunks, haha! They're hilarious. And that Vegebul kiss.:):):) So awesome.

Thank you for sharing!
nofcksgiven chapter 6 . 3/7
The best family; I wish they had their own show. I love their interactions. Trunks crack me up.
nofcksgiven chapter 5 . 3/6
Yesssss. This was beautiful and sensual. I love that although the chapter is short, everything flow naturally and the passion and chemistry between Bulma and Vegeta is very clear. Kudos.
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 3/6
I can never get enough of Vegeta and Bulma doing nothing but snuggling in bed. It's a beautiful imagery.:):)
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 3/6
Spazzing over this perfection that is this chapter. I re-read it more than 5 times. It's that great. I absolutely love and admire writers who write Vegeta and Bulma so realistically whilst keeping them in-character. Y'all are talented AF.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 3/6
God, I'm just eating this all up! Bulma and Vegeta are giving me relationship goals realness.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/6
This is amazing bc their interaction, exchanges, and reactions are pretty damn spot-on. Bulma needs to embrace her pride and throw society the middle finger. Swooning over here bc Vegeta is the one to point it out to her AND he loves her for it. OTP is perfect.
MAL chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
squeeeeeee! love it. loved every moment of this fic. so awesome, and you kept everyone in character so very well. I really enjoied the story.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. this is the sweetest ending. I love Vegeta destroying the remote because that seems like just the sort of thing he would do and oh my god this is adorable i just can't get over it.

*rolls around on the floor in feels*
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Ooooo I like this chapter a lot. I just like ti when Vegeta's feeling are hurt I think. This is really cute and I just want to squeeze his stupid little face even though that's totally not the reaction this chapter calls for and I just don't care. :)
famouswriter17 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
I really liked this story. I think the thing I liked the most about it was the fact that you really stayed true to their character (which can be hard to stay by sometimes). Very awesome story!
rennysusanto chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
LOVE IT!
AprilNine chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
This was such a nice, fun and quality read :)
nitaBonita chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
I loved this so, so much! Excellent, job well done :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »