Reviews for The Myths Are True
DramaticBook0000 chapter 1 . 1/23
hey i really liked this story you should write more! if you need a beta just let me know
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
"But it's sunny!"
For some reason, I just love that line.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Awesome story.
lightningdirewolf chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
this so awesome can u write more please i am begging u
just yuki chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Make a sequel please
Lord Voldemort chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
BEST FANFIC E-V-E-R! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL, CONTINUE THIS STORY, BECAUSE THIS FANFICTION IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! DON'T IGNORE MY COMMENT, PLEASE!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2015
You should write another crossover like this. Its one of the best percy jackson and supernatural crossovers, if not the best, I've ever seen.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I can't BELIVE for the FIRST time EVER someone COMPLETED a STORY!
littlebear62007 chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Update
bitten chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Dude, this is perfect. I so want to see more of this. :)
Thiltelles chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
That was a amazing story. I really like Supernatural and Percy Jackson. Please, can you write more story about that?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Esylum. I like your story.
StarTrail chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
This story was so great and so much fun to read! I really hope you can write some sequels, and I'd suggest maybe using Jason, Piper, and Leo, because like, timeline? I dk but I just thought of that episode in I think season 2 that has to do with the demon kids and there's LITERALLY a charm speaker? So there's something-you could put piper into the episode or have them meet her some other time and be like: 'O.o you're just like that guy!' and she's like 'lol nope imma demigod' (pls excuse my terrible impressions but I hope you understand what I'm trying to get at)
Jazzysauce chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
i like the idea of centering around either percy or nico or both with apearances from other demigods for other stories.
ALLANVINICIUSDSOUZA13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
The story is cool, but i think that you wouldn't make Percy and Nico like minor gods and show them very weak, i just think that Percy could save Sophie with his power.