Reviews for The Myths Are True
You should write another crossover like this. Its one of the best percy jackson and supernatural crossovers, if not the best, I've ever seen.
I can't BELIVE for the FIRST time EVER someone COMPLETED a STORY!
littlebear62007 chapter 6 . 1/5
Update
bitten chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Dude, this is perfect. I so want to see more of this. :)
Thiltelles chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
That was a amazing story. I really like Supernatural and Percy Jackson. Please, can you write more story about that?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Esylum. I like your story.
StarTrail chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
This story was so great and so much fun to read! I really hope you can write some sequels, and I'd suggest maybe using Jason, Piper, and Leo, because like, timeline? I dk but I just thought of that episode in I think season 2 that has to do with the demon kids and there's LITERALLY a charm speaker? So there's something-you could put piper into the episode or have them meet her some other time and be like: 'O.o you're just like that guy!' and she's like 'lol nope imma demigod' (pls excuse my terrible impressions but I hope you understand what I'm trying to get at)
Jazzysauce chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
i like the idea of centering around either percy or nico or both with apearances from other demigods for other stories.
ALLANVINICIUSDSOUZA13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
The story is cool, but i think that you wouldn't make Percy and Nico like minor gods and show them very weak, i just think that Percy could save Sophie with his power.
killer4853 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Arlewena chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I definitely want to see more Nico, Percy, Sam, and Dean interaction; though it would be cool to throw in Meg and Thalia lol, looking forward to the sequel
Adrienne May chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
(Speechless)
egal chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
You are awesome.
jodyowl11 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
OH MY GOSH LOVED IT NEEEEED MORE NOWWWWW PLEASE PLEASE PLSAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASADEn_n
zemyrocks chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
This was AMAZING! Please make the sequel!