Reviews for Family

Write more!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Sweet
Lost Flame chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I thought I had reviewed this already but it doesn't seem like it submitted properly so lets try again.

This was brilliant. I loved how you reconciled the womaniser side of Shotaro that is so often portrayed in the show. And jealous Philip is always cute.

They are indeed the cutest family.
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I'm not really a follower of Yaoi, but love is love no matter the shape or form. And honestly, watching Kamen Rider W...it is exceedingly easy to imagine them in love with each other...

I truly, TRULY enjoyed the way you handled it though. Because we do know that Shotarou loves women, and so by having him exceedingly hesitant at first was much more convincing than just having him respond right away. It made the story very realistic. You even added Akiko and Ryuu having a baby girl! Huzzah! :D

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! I really enjoyed it!
koi.no.michi chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
loved this so much 3

actually started crying at the end.

it was beautiful and while for the main part i wanted to be akiko and slap shotaro with a sandal, the epilogue and me smiling and crying tears of joy.

absolutely wonderful 3
Lazuli chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This really was lovely and I'd love to see more of it, another chapter after marriage, perhaps? Lovely job, really. It's so hard to find Kamen Rider W fanfic.
Aoi-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Love your story a lot :)

This world need more Shotaro/Philip fic! 3

And I absolutely have to agree with the "Shotaro is pretty obviously straight but also pretty obviously in love with Philip" issue.

I like how Philip was jealous when the client was obviously trying to seduce(?) Shotaro. And his possessive actions that follows (chasing the client to leave, stopping Shotaro from leaving, the kiss...). I admit I was a bit disappointed when Shotaro didn't return Philip's affection immediately after Philip's confession, but I think realistically that's how the plot might have been, with him being straight and that if he never actually consider Philip as a romantic love interest (despite that Shotaro so obviously treasures him), then he would definitely acted like he did in the fic. :)

Hope to see more ShoPhilip fic from you. Can't wait for the next one /_/
Aelin Ueal chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This fic was absolutly wonderful. Thank you very much, I almost cry !