Reviews for Luna's Outworldly Adventure
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
god I love luna...
DaGypsyGirl chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Well, I loved this story! Only thing though...Luna married Rolf Scamader, Lysander and Lorcan are both her sons... Did you mess up the names? Other than that little detail, this was a great read!

...Now that her husband is a goblin, she can marry Neville!
AnonymousMoodswings chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
That was so cute!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Love the ending my dear it actually made my sick day better... :)
Shamangirl1 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Um you DO know that in the HP books Luna and Neville get married right? Or did changing that work in your story better?
erbkaiser chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Wonderfully written. I really like your Luna, she is a quite insane here as she ought to be. Too many writers make her Loony a facade instead of her core personality. The Labyrinth is recognisable as well here.

Thanks for this story!
Miss Tuesday chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
I'm going to be horribly frank, because I know as a writer, I like people to be so with me.

This story was ..crazy! Amazing and completely loony!

I laughed all the way and it cheered me up considerably, thank you for this.

I do wish you a happy day and please continue writing such adorable, happy-making stories! :D
lunarbard chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
Great fic. You should write another in this crossover.
danzerusa chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
LOL poor Luna, its sad that she found the perfect person for her only to lose him to the Goblin King. Come on Jareth...she brought you and Sarah together and you couldn't give her back her husband. Bad, Bad Goblin King.

Loved the story, it was a cute and fun read. :)
Lotta Devon chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Oh my gosh, that was brilliant! I really enjoyed it, and your description was wonderful.
Ice Vixen X chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
*Claps* What a wonderful story! You capture luna so well it made my head hurt just thinking about how you did it, lol. You did a wonderful job..._
x isabella lestrange x chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
WOW. This is soooooo weird. But good, mind you. Real nice. But I do hope there's a part 2. Best wishes to yuroshihe. Love this story!
Frozen Tempest chapter 6 . 6/21/2011