Reviews for Don't You Wanna Stay
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Very nice!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 5/15/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
spacekitten2700 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
it great
Blinky38 chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
I loved this story, nice and sweet, and it was so obvious in Trophy Wine that Bobby was lying about loving Alex. There's nothing sisterly about how he feels.
Veronica chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
He held onto her hand like a lifeline. *Sigh!*
skittles4me2 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
This story is so nice- exactly what I want to imagine happening! My favorite part was Bobby telling Alex that she is the only one who doesn't want to fix him. That is so true! She gets impatient with him sometimes, but she loves and accepts him just the way he is.

Loved it!
dh2930 chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
Their lovemaking was sweet and very tender. I liked that Bobby asked about the scar, one of many points of Alex-interest he will be memorizing. Patience, boldness, tenderness, yep, Alex knows the way to Bobby's heart. Very nice.
dh2930 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
About time they had a long talk. I really liked the way it was Bobby's turn to ask, "don't you wanna stay". Heck yeah!
dh2930 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Our poor boy sure gets lets his emotions run crazy sometimes. I am always surprised at how strong Alex is in the face of his confusing rants. I love the guy, and he is worth the effort, but dang, it sure can be a lot of work to get him to make a move. Bold move Alex, chasing after him.
lynne z chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
You've done a nice job with this. It has a nice pace and the dialogue is believable and to the point.
superfelix chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Mhm, I love the gently and calm sensual moments they share...great end.
rindy713 chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
a wonderful finish! i definitely think you've got the right interpretation here. outstanding story! thank you for sharing.
rindy713 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
awesome! i could see this unfolding just the way you've described it. they both have a lot to overcome, but the feelings are there.
rindy713 chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
they both showed a lot of guts. that's the kind of boldness they need to make this work. and i think you hit it right on the nose. bobby lied to gyson. what he just said is what he really feels.
rindy713 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
alex is one sharp detective! bobby's on the griddle now. i hope he finds a way to get the truth out of his heart and his mouth.