Reviews for The Life of Maximum Ride
PLEASE UPDATE!
SUCH A WELL WRITTEN STORY
Sassy7Cassie chapter 41 . 1/9
Omg, I love this. It's so cool . . . and perfect . . . and it just . . . works! I know, so eloquent of me, right? ;P
But this is just so cool, how you can give the flock these extra relationships that you could actually see in real life. And them just all being really close is amazing.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/21/2014
Omggggg this was the best story ever I love it!
tolu.eniafe.1 chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
i HATE y does dylanav 2 use fang z immature for breaking up for tha !Bloody hell!
maximumgirl23306 chapter 41 . 9/5/2014
I love the Fax
TheCrazyBookWorm chapter 41 . 7/30/2014
Are you gonna continue this... This fanfic is well fantastic but the spelling mistakes like tired was spelled tied... That all for now BYE!
Kat123 chapter 41 . 7/22/2014
Okay, so I just started reading this now and I guess you like forgot about it or something, but please, I am begging you! Get back to writing this story!
It so amazing, and can image there are probably only a few more chapters left!
I NEED TO KNOW!
you didn't write 41 whole chapters for nothing did you?!
Mary chapter 41 . 3/30/2014
There needs to be more to this story. It can't just end like this!
Fang and Max needs to get married!
This was perfect while it lasted though. It brought tears to my eyes.
Mary chapter 30 . 3/30/2014
omg...chapter 30..
THAT WAS FROM FANG'S LETTER. OMF.
now I'm sad and mad.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/7/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 41 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon I love this story it is probably my favorite Max Ride fanfic please don't keep me waiting!
SherlockHolmes chapter 41 . 6/19/2013
I don't usually post reviews but i love this story so much and i wanted to let you know so. I wish you would post chapters quicker but it's so good you probably put a lot of thought into each chapter. Keep it up.
SherlockHolmes :D
SherlockHolmes chapter 41 . 6/19/2013
please continue where you left off.
Rohan's Doctor chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
wait how was that the end of the chapter don't do this to me asdfghjkl
Guest chapter 41 . 6/13/2013
This story is so amazing. I can't wait for the next update. I will never ever get tired of this fanfic.