Reviews for You Can't Choose Family
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
While I do think that Sam and deans relationship has issues; its not as 'psychological' ... As Adam might fear. Western societies consider healthy relationships as independent bubbles' from each other. ( ex: I am a doctor) on the other hand, Many non western people define themselves by those in their lives. (Ex: I am a sister/brother/parent...) And live in multi family groups even in adult hood. So from an Indian or a Kenyan, or a Afghani's point of view their relationship is not as 'bad' as is suggested by the show. Great story.
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i like it
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved the interaction between all three of them, and the extent to which Sam and Dean fall all over themselves in their clumsy desire to protect Adam and help him out. I especially really liked Dean's complete naivete about the process of settling down and owning a house when he can't even really cook for himself. Excellent fic.
azab chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
great job
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ive never read a story from Adam's point of view.. but its so true, everything he thinks. I absolutely loved the part where he said he pitied them for their dependence on each other.. that's a new take on their relationship ive never seen before.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
It's adorable, Sam and Dean trying to take care of and be protective of Adam, while still being their usual dysfunctional selves. Of course he'd get himself into trouble by being overly reckless and brave, silly Adam, he *is* a Winchester, after all. :D
happyday girl chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is a great story! this is actually the first story featuring adam when he's not in hell that I've read, and I love it!

I like the fact that sam isnt the younger brother, and I loved the way you described their relationship, and Adam saying that he doesnt want the relationship that Sam and Dean do

thank you for this, i loved it!