Reviews for Did I Ever Tell You?
27aquarrow72 chapter 1 . 1/6
"Zoro?"
"Always."

*insert hysterical screaming
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I'm squealing with joy! The moment between all four pairs is just perfect! I really admire how well you write with just little words!
Apple Of Eris chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
I read this directly after "I Must Go Down To the Seas Again" (because honestly, after reading two of your stories it's hard not to read the rest, One Piece being great and Zoro being my favorite) and I thank you for writing this because, man, was that sad.

Good story, stay awesome!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
My heart bleeds .
aurorareality chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
Last part is perfect, by the way. You always seem to be able to get the characterization exactly right, and I love the gradual progression that's present in the story.
I smile whenever I read this. It's amazing what you can do in so little words; you easily deserve the recognition you have.
The last part though...I'm going to go read it again.
pheonickx chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Usopp's and chopper's were adorable and Sanji and Nami, sanji would be oddly thoguhtful like that when he isn't noodling, and omg Luffy and Zoro though you capture their dynamic so so beautifully
Wera chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
That was so adorable and brilliant and amazing and perfect and it's just... just... *trails off into incoherent squealing*
TheKruemel chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
That's sooo sweet :) There's a way in German (and many other languages, I'm sure) to express (non-romantic) love for a family member/friend that doesn't exist in English as far as I know. In my mind it would've fit this fic very well - I like it a lot.
VoiceoftheWolf135 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I love the last one where Luffy just says his name it fits perfectly with their character! love the whole thing! think its short, sweet, and to the point
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Zoro and Luffy understand each other so well. You don't understand how happy this story makes me. So happy. So happy. Because this is exactly how the Straw Hat's relationships are. So happy.

So happy.
Sidnika chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Brilliant story! I find myself going through most of your One Piece stories, and they're all great! I don't want to review everything (I'd fill your inbox) but I love everything I've read so far :D
Saravi Boo chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Too adorable! *huggles* I have warm fuzzies all over!
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh, why didn't I read this one before? :o

I really loved it! Especially the end, I must admit. These two don't really need a lot of words to understand each other, that's why I love their relationship so much! :3

Thanks for sharing!
larasgee chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
luffy and zoro... (and the others of course. usopp and chopper *giggle*)
I AM SORRY MOTHER I AM SQUEALING SO LOUD THAT IT CAN BE HEARD AS YELLING AND BUT PLEASE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL AND FLUFFY AND WARM AND-

(PS. i am sorry i am spamming your email with my review. but i have to review this djhfdsjhfjshf)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWW...!

My hearts...! Will explode by this Adoreness...!

I MORE THAN LOOOOVVVEEEE THIS FIC! XDDD