Reviews for One Week
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Like the way the story unfolded.
Angelus.m23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Oh my gosh I love it! Soul and Maka are one of my FAVORITE anime couples, and well, really, who doesn't like the Barenaked Ladies?

Made my day! Awesome job!
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Lol didn't really know what I was getting into when I clicked on this but i'm glad I did. I love it when a story explains its title at the end! Anyway great story, can't wait for more!
Silver Inklett chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I find it absolutly HILARIOUS, that I was listening to this song when I found this story. I've been contemplating writing a song fic for it, but you beat me to it, and it's FANTASTIC! I loved every second of it, and it fit the song really well. Keep up the great work!
Poisoned Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh, god, this made perfect sense in my head! But when I made my friend read it she gave me a look and read it three more times before it clicked. She told me it was like watching Inception for the first time and I said Inceptions got nothing on Soul, Maka, and Lacrow XD

You gotta' chill, man, your stories are fantastic. And even if you don't get a lot of reviews, you can be rest assured there will be that one person who really liked your story :3

Panda.
BlueEyedRosette chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, this was amazing~ (x

Even though it took me three tries to actually read the whole thing because I kept skipping to the italized parts because I got all excited and wanted to sing the adapted chorus~)

... You've officially made my day. Woo~ :D