Reviews for A Ray of Light
stormcrow4 chapter 13 . 7/20
I just discovered this story and absolutely love it! Please please keep updating - I can't wait to read what happens next.
Sofana chapter 13 . 7/20
Wow. Tbh, i pretty much completely forgot i was subscribed to this story, but very nice to see that you are still thinking about it and actually continuing it. Might have to re-read the entire story first, but thanks for not giving up :) x
kaylanticocean chapter 12 . 7/18
Lol I know it's been 3 years since your last update, but it's worth a try to say that I'd love to see how Lily comes to love James. This last scene with James noting all of Lily's little idiosyncrasies was incredibly well written and sweet. If it's figuring how to incorporate Voldemort and every little complicated detail into your story that's holding you back - then drop it! I just wanna see how James and Lily come to the inevitability that is their love, and, in turn, Harry. Lovely story, I'm so invested. Pls update!
Sky chapter 12 . 4/28
Amazing... please continue...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
This is really good, I think it’s a very interesting fic. Have you written any others? I’d like to read them too!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
I LOVE this story could you please write more!
HestiaForever chapter 12 . 1/13/2017
This story is awesome so far! Update soon, please!
Dreamsb223 chapter 12 . 10/31/2016
Love this story. It's beautifully written. Please update soon!
Jenna chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
I know its been a long time, but can you please continue this story? I absolutely adore it!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
You could pair Sirius with Marlene Mckinnion...
Laasya chapter 12 . 8/17/2016
Hello... I love your story and I love the plot, setting, and the way you opened the story. I hope you write the chapter soon, because I am dying of waiting so long. Also, I love Nocturne! I play this piece all the time when I am sad, bored, or lonely.. Thank You for writing this story!
livingthefictionallife chapter 12 . 6/14/2016
I thought this was really cute but then I checked the date it was last updated! Oh well!
Xanne1990 chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
I just read this whole story through and I absolutely love it. Hopefully you haven't abandoned it yet!
em38 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
Started reading this and continued because I liked the direction it was going! I know it can be hard to update on long stories, especially when you're short on inspiration, but I've really enjoyed yours thus far and hope that you'll continue it so that we can see more of Jily's developing relationship. Very well done so far 3
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2016
Oooo. I just found this and I am loving it. I hope you have plans to continue.