Reviews for Overlord Rules with Uzumaki Naruto
Milennial chapter 1 . 4/3
First of all, the very first rule (visors) is unfortunately not applicable in most cases. Unless the technology of the world allows for such things, the production of those things is impossible. Say you are on a world that is in its medieval times or even early modern ages, what then?
Vikings1022 chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
What was this a reference to?
Vikings1022 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
Really funny crack fic I really enjoy. I remember watching gargoyles when I was younger is it worth re watching.
ARSLOTHES chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
This was pretty funny, hope you make more
Milennial chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
You know, normally I would approve of being genre savvy, but there is one problem I see with how you handled this particular rule: How the hell do you get dozens of poisonous and dangerous critters out of the ventilation shafts after using them like this?
Not sure about you but the idea of a mass either poisonous snakes or poisonous scorpions crawling through my ventilation shafts, possibly popping out of them in the middle of my base (or worse, my bedroom) is not very comforting.
I would propose and alternative: Either make all the shafts too small to begin with and/or use another method of purging intruders, like flooding them for a given amount of time (enough to kill them).
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
This is why Snake from Metal Gear is awesome, even if he isn't a villain.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You misspelled the title, mista.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was all funny and good rules.
Crow667 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
i dont quite get the refference...
BlueMoon chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
This is Good Kyuubi16.
I got a suggestion for your next new story,a team Avatar and Ozai,s Angels somehow got téléported to the Highshool of the dead,s Earth.
No bodie ever made a crossover between them.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
The hell? I just shot... *stabs. There, now im sure... OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
ShadowHunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I can't believe I resorting to doing this. You sent my a lovely little PM 2 days back calling me an idiot. Yet since you went blocked me from being able to PM you in return, I am unable to read the message. So I am left with no idea as to why you think I'm an idiot, it doesn't break my heart but the curiosity of what I ever did to offend you is killing me.
Terumi Calamity chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Man these rules are a work of art. I mean there are too much dumb villain existing in movies, games and anime nowadays, they need to read this and maybe we will start to get quality entertainment that can't be predicted. Good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Did you know there is a universal genre savvy guide? If you do, can you do fanfictions about those, please?
Aishata chapter 13 . 7/16/2012