Reviews for Overlord Rules with Uzumaki Naruto
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was all funny and good rules.
Crow667 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
i dont quite get the refference...
BlueMoon chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
This is Good Kyuubi16.
I got a suggestion for your next new story,a team Avatar and Ozai,s Angels somehow got téléported to the Highshool of the dead,s Earth.
No bodie ever made a crossover between them.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
The hell? I just shot... *stabs. There, now im sure... OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
ShadowHunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I can't believe I resorting to doing this. You sent my a lovely little PM 2 days back calling me an idiot. Yet since you went blocked me from being able to PM you in return, I am unable to read the message. So I am left with no idea as to why you think I'm an idiot, it doesn't break my heart but the curiosity of what I ever did to offend you is killing me.
Terumi Calamity chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Man these rules are a work of art. I mean there are too much dumb villain existing in movies, games and anime nowadays, they need to read this and maybe we will start to get quality entertainment that can't be predicted. Good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Did you know there is a universal genre savvy guide? If you do, can you do fanfictions about those, please?
Aishata chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
LOL
Taishar Terribilis chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
! If I was an Evil Overlord, I would have the List made into the strongest metal possible and hung on my wall.

Though art awesome. And how the hell do you have enough time to continue so many stories?
CelticReaper chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
lol this is awesome

update soon please
StillReflections chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Shit, this is great! Keep updating!
narutotrigger chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
After reading all the rules so far, this collection of shorts is something I could really get into.
narutotrigger chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Love these rules and how you're subverting the hell out of the original rules!

If you care, I'll end up subverting some of these rules with Laharl, as he's not going to be a regular overlord.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 13 . 4/16/2012
getting ideas for overlord mealstorm, nice by the way.
death5367 chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
I loved the evil overlord list! it was always so funny! this just takes it to a new level! yayz :)