Reviews for Overlord Rules with Uzumaki Naruto
Milennial chapter 2 . 1/18
You know, normally I would approve of being genre savvy, but there is one problem I see with how you handled this particular rule: How the hell do you get dozens of poisonous and dangerous critters out of the ventilation shafts after using them like this?
Not sure about you but the idea of a mass either poisonous snakes or poisonous scorpions crawling through my ventilation shafts, possibly popping out of them in the middle of my base (or worse, my bedroom) is not very comforting.
I would propose and alternative: Either make all the shafts too small to begin with and/or use another method of purging intruders, like flooding them for a given amount of time (enough to kill them).
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
This is why Snake from Metal Gear is awesome, even if he isn't a villain.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
You misspelled the title, mista.
Cerulean Knight chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
This was all funny and good rules.
Crow667 chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
i dont quite get the refference...
BlueMoon chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
This is Good Kyuubi16.
I got a suggestion for your next new story,a team Avatar and Ozai,s Angels somehow got téléported to the Highshool of the dead,s Earth.
No bodie ever made a crossover between them.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
The hell? I just shot... *stabs. There, now im sure... OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
ShadowHunter chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I can't believe I resorting to doing this. You sent my a lovely little PM 2 days back calling me an idiot. Yet since you went blocked me from being able to PM you in return, I am unable to read the message. So I am left with no idea as to why you think I'm an idiot, it doesn't break my heart but the curiosity of what I ever did to offend you is killing me.
Terumi Calamity chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Man these rules are a work of art. I mean there are too much dumb villain existing in movies, games and anime nowadays, they need to read this and maybe we will start to get quality entertainment that can't be predicted. Good work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
Did you know there is a universal genre savvy guide? If you do, can you do fanfictions about those, please?
Aishata chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
LOL
Taishar Terribilis chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
! If I was an Evil Overlord, I would have the List made into the strongest metal possible and hung on my wall.

Though art awesome. And how the hell do you have enough time to continue so many stories?
CelticReaper chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
lol this is awesome

update soon please
StillReflections chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Shit, this is great! Keep updating!
narutotrigger chapter 13 . 4/17/2012
After reading all the rules so far, this collection of shorts is something I could really get into.