Reviews for Reality TV
So good, need more
Horselove chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
Please write more
CharmingCanary chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Bryanna, is actually Brynna... I realize this was posted three years ago, but please come back and fix spelling and grammar issues. Everyone had to start somewhere, and I think this is good writing: for a beginner. I'm hoping as the story progresses I will see improvement in the writing. , (as everyone, myself included, gets better with practice.) Just trying to give constructive criticism... I think the plot could take you a long ways, it's a great idea. Plot holes are always an issue, even for major writers. It can take years of planning before a story is completed. You did an ok job with filling in information, but your story is lacking a lot of elements.
Emily chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Plz update!
Godess-of-idiots chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
UPDATE! I love this book/fanfiction/whatever u want to call it. Plz finish it soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
really good hurry up and finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2013
when are you going to update or finish the story? I dyeing to know what happens.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
I'm actually so enjoying this! When is the next chapter coming? It's amazing ! Love it x
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
So good :))) update soon please
Kavazya chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
Sam's interview seemed to go well! Hopefully she'll get a one-on-one date or something ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Awesome! Update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Yay that was awesome! I'm so happy they kissed :D
luv2readgirl chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
Love is in the airrrrrr... LOL!
Jen chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
I so love it. Its awesome and I can't wait for you to finish it