Reviews for Welcome to the Institute, Hank
Purple Majestic chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
i like this story. a lot. thanks for writing it.
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
i like how wrote this chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Hello, it's me IronSavior. I'm posting as a guest because I haven't figured out this new review system yet. Ah well, I'll figure it out. Anyway, I loved the ending. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if any of my teachers back in high school did that. Some of my classmates couldn't write to save their lives. One guy couldn't even spell simple words. Turn was tern, would was wood and duct tape was duck tape.
Manuel is an asshole. He needs to be taken down a few notches and I agree with you about Emma. She is awesome in her own cold-blooded way. That, and she slapped Hope Summers.
lychee loving chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
(dude these new review boxes are so shiny.)

I really enjoyed this. Hank is such a perfect mouthpiece for a point of view re: how crazy the mansion-life can get. Of course, what better way to prove that than showing how much traffic the X-Infirmary gets.

Perfect ending was perfect, by the by. I'd love to get in on a drinking game from grading English papers. That Piotr has the best grammar/spelling out of all of them despite learning it as a 2nd language is realistic, too. He'd definitely be more meticulous about errors and things. I love that little detail.
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Pardon me while I laugh myself to death from This superb chapter.
IronSavior chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
Well, if you're planning on adding another chapter, maybe you could throw in Wolverine, Dani Moonstar, Siryn, or one of the new X-Men like Surge, Rockslide, Dust, whichever one you choose. Just a suggestion.
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Wolverine? Please? I'll give you a virtual plushie of your choice. I love this story.
davis395 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
i think in the 3rd you should explain the distain between storm and frost... it might have a back story in the comics, but for people like me who, im sorry to say have never read them it might be a good idea. i really liked this arch, day in the life POV from such an awsum character
Callie Summers chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Put Sam Guthrie "Cannonball" in! I can think of several accidents he could be involved in (as the victim or the offender). Besides, didn't you use Paige in chapter 1?
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
How about some new kid following Kitty into a wall?
Tatiana K chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Fun! You should keep going with it. And bless you for using comic characters!

If you're interested, I have my own Hank/OC going. :-)
Muroun chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I think this could be a very interesting piece. And I would loved to see more Rogue, I am interested in the way you potray her.

Well, thank you and good luck! Please continue.

-Ellen Marie
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You should continue! At least another chapter.