Reviews for Unlawful B & E
Gone chapter 1 . 5/5
I liked it :) chapter 1 . 4/26
Unlawful B & E has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved it
Bellaward1105 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Very awesome one-shot. I really like their Bonnie-and-Clyde-like relationship. Thanks for writing this! :)
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Kick ass!
Taunp chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved all of the detail that was packed into this short story. Felt like I was transported back in time with B & E.
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Very sexy one shot MOG! I was quite impressed. And the amount of squirming and biting of my lip is a sure sign of a real good story. *wink wink*

This was also a fun story to read, I can just imagine you had a blast writing it.

GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
β€œOn one occasion they had rocked the car back and forth so hard they nearly rolled themselves off the hill they were parked on.”

Hell yessssss!

β€œ... Edward standing by with a baby stroller at the front door.”

That's quite a twist. Smart of them! And then came the trembling thighs and reward after reward. w00t! And then they score AGAIN and they still manage get some surrounded by their pillage. And then the end I so sweet!

I really enjoyed this Mog. Thank you for writing it! Too bad I got rid of my baby carriage...and that I wouldn't have the balls to pull something like this off. Think of the $. Medical bills. Mortgage. Vacations to visit friends on the other side of the country and exotic locations too. I won't even cross the street if I don't have the pedestrian walk light telling me to. Back to buying my lottery ticket for the week. LOL!

MG2112 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
A hot and sweaty, down and dirty Edward and Bella. Love this. Sex in the back seat of a Caddy? **fanning self**

Well done good Sir. Well done.

Now pass me a towel please...
Lo21 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I got the rec from twitter, because I was watching Bonnie & Clyde and thought it would be cool to read a B/E story. This was sexy! So they were more sophisticated then the originals. ;) Still-any story where they have sex on a stacked money pile is WIN for me. :) Thanks for your words.
MetallicNightReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
In the year and a half that I have been reading smut, I have never heard so many metaphors for a vagina. I'm very impressed.

I liked the story by the way but seriously, great word choice. Some of it did seem a little forced but not enough to make me stop reading.
fuz chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Short, sinful and savoury! Thanks.
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Robbing banks and sex. What could be better than that? Love it. :)
jmolly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
*Admiring sigh* You sure can work the metaphor, dear MOG. Do send me one of those virtual t-shirts. RL is overwhelming. I haven't flounced your story, I'm just ridiculously behind. I've bookmarked Jenn's story so I don't forget to read it, either.

I am writing a lot, though. Heh. Guess what? We're both up for the same Shimmer. Lol.

k1942 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Waxing rather poetic, Morgan and doing a damn fine job o0f it, too, I might add! This was different and I enjoyed it very much. Bella and Edward as bank robbers in the thirties was a cool notion. Talk to you later!