Reviews for Provoked With A Touch
AdelaideWrites chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this:) It has just the right amount of bitterness, sweetness, and longing. Great job:)
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
is there a sequel?
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
You hit the nail right on the head. I love your characterization in this; it's just how I imagine it. Perfect. I loved how Remus is all angsty. (I, too, think he is devastatingly beautiful when angsty)The plot, also, was gorgeous. The emotions...just...I'm so faving this. If there is written from Sirius perspective, that would be lovely. All in all, amazing. Best thing I've read in a bit.
GotCinnamonPunkC13 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
-glares-

I agree.

They are devastatingly beautiful.

-grumbles-

So effing deppressing.

Your way to good at getting perspective just right.

Please let there be a sequel?
harrypotterluver62 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Got eight words for this fanfic...

another chapter. another chapter. another chapter. another chapter!
Ichigh0st chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Very cute. :] It'd be pretty interesting to see the same scene from Sirius' PoV if you ever felt like writing it. Have a nice day!
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
That was really good! I wish you'd continued it. I love how you portray the characters.

Mischief Managed
looneylunalovesyou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
:( Continue! Please. Just one more chapter?

XoXo,

Luna
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Please write more to this. Pretty pretty please. *puppy dog eyes*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh wow!Trust Sirius to be so oblivious!I absolutely loved how well you wrote this thing!Really good work with angsty Remus!
crsdot chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awww That was really cute! I love how Sirius snuggles up to Remus all the time! It's adorable. Is this going to be continued?
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This really struck a chord with me, since I know the exact feelings Remus is having from personal experience. Thank you for writing this; it's sweet and deep and believable and heart wrenching, especially if you know what it's like to have more-than-friend feeling for your best friend.

Part of me wants you to write a fluffy sappy sequel where Sirius runs after Remus and tells him he returns the feelings, but another part of me wants you to leave it exactly how it is.
johanna chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
its not wrong at all :D

This is very well written, more plz!
abrokencitysky chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh I love it!

is there going to be more?