Reviews for Secrets and Suspicions
LoveMeAPandaGirl5 chapter 6 . 3/28
I love this. I don't know why but this entire story seems... natural. Hell I just made an account to follow this story! Please do more!
anon chapter 6 . 1/7
Omg love the story! I've always been a huge fan of this couple. I've never found a great story like this with an ending though and it saddens me that great writers like you have brain farts. Lol I mean trust me I know I have drawing blocks to but please update
Guest chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I love this
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Awesome story, hope you update soon. I cant wait to see what this Mandy does when she finds out thats what everybody thinks that she is dating Double D.
Shadowprice chapter 6 . 8/25/2013
this is good you should make more
NightWish234 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
Dude ur hyperactive perverted imagination breaks out of its cage waaaayyy to much when ur writing... I like it lol
thatguydc3 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I love it. Edd and Marie are a wonderful couple. This is the first fan fiction I have found to successfully display both that and a bit of a naughty side. But all in all bravo, bravo.
Raven Cote chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Getting real good! I like the "Sapphire #5" xD Thought of that Ep. of Spongebob with Coral Blue #5
Loulou716 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
Awsome write more!
Gin of the wicked smile chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
cool story

wow i was surprised mandy has the biggest breast out of the girls lol
crazedduke chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
It's a good story (very good you should continue it)
coldblue chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Please update this story soon.

It 2013 already.

...please don't stop the awsome stroy...*sniff and right hand in eyes to stop the tears*...
Ika chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
PLEASe update soon!
Skye Guardian chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
I like how this is going, but...I believe before you wrote Marie dreams you should had writen about Mandy.
Iron Lord chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
WOW! awesome chapter please do continue i really like to read more... update soon