Reviews for If It Kills Me
AvianReader chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
...your AN says that it's going to update but the story is listed as complete.
Anyway, isn't Kallen supposed to be in hiding after the end of R1? Her stepmother wouldn't know where she went after the Black Rebellion.
theAsh0 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
oi, you betta finish this :p
hughfj08 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I guess we aren't seeing that next chapter ;'(
astrocitizen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
An interesting change of sequences... will this be just a thought-provoking sidestep in canon, or will this have ramifications that will rework the remainder of season 2?

"Demon or Death" sounds interesting... will it be Kallen-with-Geas/Kallen-as-Zero, or simply the history of CG through her eyes only?
Cinderella Girl626 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Yay new chap! Hope for a chapter soon. :)
animallovr1017 chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I was looking for a story like this and was excited to find it :) I'm enjoying it and looking forward to the next chapter!
goten22 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
this is really good! keep at it
Kirinthor chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
like to see what happens nxt :)
Belle Morte Rising chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Good start, look forward to see what the next chapter brings.
Alfred the Imperial chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Please continue this! I want to see how Kallen deals with a drugged up Lelouch! This idea has always intruiged me and th only other story of its kind is yoai, (yuck) so Please write more!
MisterSP chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
...Wait, doesn't this mean that all the Black Knights - even Kaguya! - will die without Lelouch to save them?
ilimisichan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
nice chap! I wanted to know what will happen after?... please continue .
PXLight chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I SAW THAT COMMENT TOO! JUST YESTERDAY! " Haha, great; it's a new story! Quite excited to see where this will go. You should also go see this other fic by some other person called "Refrain"; it's the same concept and the way it was written drove me to tears (in a good way). Try and make yours different, alright? "What if" fics are my fav. ) Maybe the outcome of this will drive me to tears too! I'm literally shaking with anticipation.

~PXLight~