Reviews for Wisdom Beyond Years
MuggleHarry16 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Good chapter! Can't wait till you update again :)
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
awesome introduction into how she knew snape

hope he gets in there and saves harry
Darklight-phoenix chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
brilliant :D

get sev in there, save harry from the durslyes...yay!
luvsreading chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Oh this is such an ah-mazing story! Please update quickly!
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Cool idea and please update soon thanks and hopefully Harry won't have to be abused by the Dursleys anymore.
DesirePassion chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Hello,

Your fanfic seems really, really interesting. Please update soon. I like how original your plot is. Your writing is very well done. Be careful with OCs because unskilled authors tend to insert themselves into the story and/or create a Mary Sue. But I don't think that Chadwicke is a Mary Sue, I'm merely warning you. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. As previously stated, please update soon. A longer chapter would be appreciated but if short chapters make you the most comfortable then don't worry about it. :D
resainez chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
squibs do tend to make the muggle-magically world bridge a lot easier to cross. hopefully snape will believe her.

I am curious as to whether snape will give harry a chance or will he judge him by his parents first? i am all ways a little giddy when fanfic-ers put spinners end so close to privet drive instead of half way accross the country and then some.

does dudley share classes with harry? what about dumbles reaction there are so many obstacles that could get in the way of harry's rescue i can't wait for the next part.
backtolondon chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Good job so far!
meggySky chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
nice chapter! I think this story has a lot of potential!
Feenrai chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Wonderful chapter, just as I suspected! Everything is clearly well thought out and proof-read, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

One thing I will point out, however, since you seem to obviously care about what you've written (it shows:) ), is a slight error near the top when you wrote:

"At that moment, the bell rang, signalising the end of school. English had been their last lesson, the only lesson after lunch."

But followed it up with:

"Miss Chadwicke shouted over the scuffling of thirty-two seven-year-olds packing away their things to get to lunch on time"

I think the latter, about getting to lunch on time was some kind of typo:) I really don't mean to be nit-picky or anything, I'm only pointing it out, as I said, because you seem to truly care about making your story well-written and clear:)
Feenrai chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow, when I saw how short this chapter was, and the potentially overdone plot summary I expected another one of the many more poorly written stories out there...I was very pleasantly surprised one sentence in to realize that you writing was very nice, clean cut, and error free! I'm excited to hit "Next" now and see what your second, hopefully longer, chapter is about :D
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
I like the story! It'll probably go to my favorites as soon as I see how it develops. I like the fact that the teacher knows about magic.
foxam12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
that was kind of a teaze and i cant what for an up date
Fawkes1725 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Just who will find him I wonder?
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Nice beginning and I hope there is more soon as this sounds interesting.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »