Reviews for Chuck vs The Death of Daniel Shaw
guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
omg, the start is pretty awesome and the end was thrilling!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I love Shaw. Brandon Routh did an amazing job on his character. He should play more kick ass roles in movies it makes him look better as an actor.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
I'm sorry but Sarah is not like that at all and who is Travis I don't remember him. Also you make shaw sound like a horrible person. I know he's suppose be the villain but come on he doesn't act like this in the show. Also if you want to be aware awesome and Ellie have not had Clare yet and chuck and Sarah are still on the rocks at this point and are not married. Shaw was getting revenge in SEASON 3 it seems like this is season 5. You also need to change how Sarah says stuff and not call her a blonde beauty after everything she says. But I like how you mention Eve a lot because most people forget about her and she had a small screen time but she is a HUGE part of the show. She is the reason shaw did what he did.
phnxgrl chapter 32 . 11/6/2012
Great story! I loved every chapter! Kudos! great ending.
Ventavon chapter 32 . 11/6/2012
Thank you for this new update and fine.
I hope this is not the end of your writing and you soon with one of your stories about Chuck. Some possibilities have been discussed in a PM.
phnxgrl chapter 31 . 11/6/2012
Great Chapter! I loved how Ellie was the last to learn of Chuck's double life. I loved how Morgan spilled that Cassidy and Bryce were married and Hunter was their child. I loved how Casey got hugged by Eliie too funny! Please continue.
Ventavon chapter 31 . 11/6/2012
Thank you for this new update.
You had already warned in chapter 11 with the upset stomachs and Sarah confirmation here.
I hope your next chapters include the presence of Sarah because it lacks the history as well as its interaction with Chuck.
Hope to read you.
Ventavon chapter 30 . 11/6/2012
Nerd With a simple $ 11 an hour to "Chuck McClane," that your path by your hero through various suites.
Thank you for this fight ...
Wait to see the result in the next episode, which I hope will be soon.
Thank you in advance.
jaschuck chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
such a peeerect story... i loved it! more CHARAH
djohn669 chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
now if Shaw comes back in a future episode I am going to be pissed :P just kidding, awesome chapter keep up the good work.
Batty02 chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Hey ! Thanks for the awsome ending fight chuck and his quotes just awsome
Thank you for the story I enjoyed every chapter thanks
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
Great Action Chapter! I loved how Chuck recovered from being almost off a building to finally place a bullet in his brain. I loved how Chuck channeled his inner Bruce Willis speaking the lines from Die Hard. Too Funny! Please continue.
Ventavon chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Thank you for this new chapter. But a Cliffhanger.
You kill us slowly.
Is there a baby in the air, Sarah having digestive problems in prc├ędent chapter, and now thinking about it and certainly taking the decision to have one.
Keep your posting a chapter a day, thank you in advance.
KryptonitePoison chapter 29 . 11/3/2012
Again, Chuck is wasting to much time. After Shaw and the director is taken away, Chuck is just sitting and joking around with Travis, while Sarah is hanging from the ceiling. He should have freed her a long time ago. Because he didn't, Shaw got her, knocked her out and was gonna kill her when Chuck showed up.
KryptonitePoison chapter 28 . 11/3/2012
Chuck did a great job saving their friends and family and shoving it in Shaw's face. But while all of that was going on, Sarah is hanging from the ceiling from her bloody wrists.