Reviews for Misunderstandings
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Lol! Again, poor, poor Zoro!
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Lol! Poor sexy Zoro!
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
kya! what a scene!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
#burst out more laughter

God... LUFFY! JUST STOP IT! XDDD
Your innocence worsening everything...! LOL

#breath with grinning and heavy sigh

Oh My God... *breathlessly*

Luffy's simple short explanation and the Trio's wild imagination really gave Zoro madness! Lol

Luffy's naiveness really need to be watched! XDDD

Aahh... Huff... #breathing

I think i couldnt comment more beside laughing and grinning

This is truly Lovable and LAUGHABLE! YEAH!

You take almost all my breath! Huff *grins*
LostFairyMantic chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
xD oh my god, poor Zoro! Oh god, I really want to see this happen in real life, it woild be the best thing ever! Innocent luffy's the cutest thing! Pffttt, oh you have no idea how much i love THESE kind of stories.
ThousandxSunny chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
hahahahahahahahahah this is just hilarious xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
luffy you IDIOT *sigh* I still can't stop smiling at this
aliennepton chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Its hilarious! Love it so much! Poor Zoro XD
deadlycute17 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
OMG! this is hilarious! i couldn't stop laughing while reading this! you are a genius! :)))
deadhemoglobin chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I already read this one XD
Even before making an account on this site and SERIOUSLY, this never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for making me- us- happy. XD This story is so One Piece. Lol, I mean Nami and Usopp, yes, they're practically partners in crime. Add Sanji to the duo and you'll have a complete set of wisemen. Then enter Zoro whom even the creator himself Oda-sensei pokes a lot of fun to... with Luffy who's just as oblivious as he can be oh my god. Luffy- you perf person. And as usual, Chopper doesn't have a clue. And Robin is the only one who knows and solves the case in the end. OMFG I've laughed too hard.
PassionIsLove chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
OMG! ROFL! Such amazing humor! This is great, haha. I loved it! Update more!

Such a great read, you had me smiling from ear to ear, and chuckling all the way. :)
Renn chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Okay, LOL! This was reaaaally funny! I think Usopp was particularly Usopp-ish, and even Sanji's reaction was awesome! And it ended on a funny note! Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
zairoon chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Hahahahahahahaha that was too damn funny! I loved it! I wanna translate it in french, please please pleaaaaase!
Ri chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Can't stop laughing at this. Even after reading it twice I still managed to laugh. Poor Zoro. Nami has a real active imagination for all that she says about Zoro forcing Luffy with the kinky slave comment.
Lynn D. Mariza chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Lol tis is hilarious!
I should rite more of tis kinda stuff, ur rly gd!