Reviews for Father's Day
This is cute. :)
HG4EVER69 chapter 1 . 2/15
An outstanding story.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/6
Lovely story. I always imagined Ginny as being quite bad-tempered and over the top demanding whilst pregnant, particularly towards the end. Your Ginny is very serene and infinitely patient.

All the kids are very cute, especially James and Al. Has this James got the red hair? I forget what story I read where James had red hair so I'm not sure whether it was part of this series.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
A wonderful gift from Ginny
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
What a beautiful, funny and touching story. It feels so right, so peaceful - even though I know next to nothing about golf. Characters are done just right, its just perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww! This was really good, but I don't agree that the family gathering was like her childhood considering Fred is dead and there were about a million kids running around!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sweet, sweet! Really good job.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Very sweet!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Awww, sweet story! I really liked reading the special family moments that happened on Father's Days through the years.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was a fantastic story :) very well written and something I could have seen happening.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
cardgirl91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
great story
Only Need Some Romance chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I LOVED IT
ADIOEHdjduehajd213478djfdehjJD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is awesome! I love how you combined little snippets of all three pregnancies into one story.