Reviews for Dew Drops in the Morning
freyja0taku chapter 26 . 2/11
Wow! This is super cute! My heart also skipped a beat in every moments they had.. :3 .. I really wish you can add some more in here.. :D
Maloire chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
_ I so meant to review earlier! Such sweet images these bring. I really love the end scene where Laguna recalls proposing; this brings a smile *heart*
Niqsta chapter 26 . 8/1/2014
Well it's been years! I'm still loving your works, Monica!
dreamy-birdie chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
Aww...It's been so long since you last updated. I hope this continues in the future!
CielFury chapter 26 . 12/2/2012
awwwww! these are so sweet! I hope you keep writing these! favorited ]
Elven Nite chapter 26 . 9/8/2012
Yay. Something lovely to think about before I go to sleep. :)

It's safe to say that both Laguna and Raine have done their fair share of worrying, so it's good to see them finally reach this point in their history. Interestingly enough, there's an ad for wedding rings at the top of the page. Hmm...
Bebedora chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
I love these! I love stories about Laguna and Raine (and just Laguna in general) and this is wonderful!

B
PromiseInTheRain chapter 26 . 9/4/2012
Once again, I love this soooo much! I know I've probably said it before, but its amazing how you can capture so much emotion in so little words. Fantastic job. This is my favorite fanfiction about LagunaRaine for sure.
Elven Nite chapter 25 . 9/1/2012
-gasp- Halfway point!

True, a good oneshot or multi-chapter would be better at providing an explanation in this case. Interesting. By the way, (just out of curiosity) up to what point in the game are these drabbles going to go to? (Or is that a secret?)

Anyways, lovely work capturing emotions. That's why these are so much fun to read. :) Take care.
Elven Nite chapter 24 . 9/1/2012
Ooh, an update! I'm late, I know. :p

I accidentally read "thinking" as "drinking". . Ha ha, well, I guess Laguna's bound to bump into something, sober or not. A streetlamp? Ouch. Better than a wall! Maybe.

Either way, that's what he gets for making Raine sad and Elle cry. :/
dreamy-birdie chapter 25 . 8/30/2012
I really hope you keep updating, this is just TOO CUTE! 3
Maloire chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
n_n I have to sit here and smile stupidly at the computer... and repeat "awwww!" in my head (so as not to annoy anyone passing by). Love it! Can't believe you're halfway done - don't want the ride to end *sniffle*
Maloire chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
*heart* Adore your writing! Little gems that are descriptive enough to picture in your head (and leaving a craving for more...) hehe!

The first part makes me think of Lilo and Stitch heh, very cute.

Hahah, poor Laguna... happens to the best of us XD

One quick check, "Someone's [really] to settle down…" "Someone's [ready] to settle down…"?
n_n and thanks for the shout-out!
Mayan Girl 93 chapter 25 . 8/5/2012
I truely love this story to death I certainly love the way Laguna acts in front of Raine...So cute :)
plz update soon okey XD
Niqsta chapter 25 . 8/6/2012
Oooh suspense, I wonder what it is. :D

I for one would love to see a multichapter fic about Laguna and Raine from you :) I wouldn't care if it was post-game or AU, I think you write both of these characters really well.

Well look forward to more of these, and whatever you'll be submitting for the challenge. Oh and of course ... SINS WORTH BREAKING! :(