Reviews for you're my playground love
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So, there are about a zillion different ways in which I adored this, not least of which being that I love your Dean as a single dad, and I kind of want him to be my dad.

...which is kind of weird, since I'm crazy attracted to the guy, but let's not run with that. We do not need to involve Freud.

Anyway, as much as I love angst, which you pointed out in your shout out to me (thanks for that, by the way *bounces*), I adored this, and you may have turned me, kidfic wise :D

I also loved all the disney quotes in there, because yes, I am eighteen years old, yes I love disney, and no, I don't care. I also spotted the sly Lord Of The Rings quote in there, for which I applaud you.

I'm just gonna sit here and wait for an update, kthnxbai.
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Dean as a dad is awesome. Who'd have thought he'd be the sane, responsible one?Oh, he's still Dean, with the snark and such, but he's also the kind of dad who isn't going to let the kids get away with anything, without destroying their self-esteem.

This was a really fun read. The banter and snark between everybody was just fun to read. I take it in this AU, his mom didn't die, John is still around and he and Sam have a sister? BTW, what kind of job does Dean have? "We're Winchesters. We help people."

Love it, looking forward to more.
CrazyKaty55 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
There's my favorite author! Was wondering what cliff you fell off of this time girl! And yet you bring back still more precious treasure from the beyond whenever you do return to us. This is brilliant. I really do love when you've got our favorite couple in parent-mode. Don't get me wrong, young and wild Dean/Ruby will never cease to amaze and amuse. But the kids are fantastic.

And the Tangled quote at the beginning? That's just awesome. Can almost see Dean pulling that line on Ruby. She'd just smirk and punch him out though. Our Blondie doesn't need a frying pan to be a badass!
18 | « Prev Page 1 2