Reviews for The Boy Who Wanted To Fly
Sword-Flowers chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I just cried.

Why did I cry. I never cry at the stories here.

Damnable you, take the Internet.
PuzzledBookie chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Sooooo fantastic! I want more!
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful!
BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my god! nooooo poor Xiang! that was sad :( but really well written! good job :)
loti-day chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I'm crying
doe-eyed llama chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This was sad. But brilliant.
PercyJacksonPossessed chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh man...I was not expecting that one. I was kind of hoping that the kid would magically start flying or something.

Wow, I think im actually a bit depressed over this fic. (good story, though)

-Imani M.
Simple Chaos chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Wow. I've never read anything like it. It's amazing, really.
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
First time I saw this, I was scared to click. I just didn't want Percy to die, you know?

Today, I clicked it. I breathed a sigh of relief when it wasn't Percy. Then worried about Xiang (His mother's probably Chinese).

I gasped as my heart clenched with worry for the two sons of Poseidon when Percy was taking a big risk to save his younger brother. How sweet.

I managed a soft chuckle at the "Forget Zeus, Poseidon will be pissed." part.

I bit back a few tears when Xiang didn't make it. I said a silent prayer.

*listens to Bohemian Rhapsody again.*

Okay, this is the part when I stop writing reviews like stories. It's really sad and tragic. Poor little Chinese kid.

Nothing really matters, anyone can see. Nothing really matters, to me.
and-the-avengers-assemble chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very sad, but good story.
Silent Movements chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I was surprised by the plot, and also thought it was brilliant, but I can't help but to ask, why is Percy's brother name is Ziang? Just curious.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awwww! That's sooo sad! Please keep writing!
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh my goodness... Where did this come from? Beautifully written... But sad.
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aww. . . that was so sad. You have a major talent for making me sad, don't you? XD Anyway, great. It was so amazing.
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Why must this website be so impossible? It seems you can't go a week without a new issue...or a recycled one from a couple weeks previously. I have you on my Author Alerts list, yet I am not told of this new story. I'm so glad I was bored enough to check traditionally. If I hadn't seen this, I would definitely be missing out. As always, you did a lovely job. Horribly sad, but beautifully written. Keep up the great work.