Reviews for Illegal things in Oz According to the Wicked Trio
Elphabalover101 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hmm...Oh really? *Locks Elphaba and Fiyero in a closet together* Ha!

Oh oh oh! I know the answer to the riddle on #49! The Horse's name was Friday!
SavedBySwift chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
C'est bizaare.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I think I'm in love. This is hilarious! Oh, and I adore your screen-name, by the way; it's... TOTALLY AWESOME. Hahaha Anyway, great job!
KitKatLove94 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
lol. that is all.
AshaKaboodle22 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This seems to just be fake laws made from beleifs of yours that I understand, but don't agree on. You said yourself that glenda liked todo. You may need to be more acurate and even though I have never read the book, I can tell that most if not all of these are false. Mustache man Rules! 3D lol
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Oh my gosh, this is SO bloody funny!

Love this part: and seriously, don't pop the bubble, she will not hesitate to go pshycotic serial killer/mass murderess on you, trust me, I've seen it happen before, and it ain't pretty.

BlackCat49 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
love this! 'specially the bits pertaining to songs in the wizard of oz.

btw, can someone explain to me where to find Dave? He keeps popping up everywhere, and I have no idea who he is.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Totally love it so far! Especially the ones that relate to the characters showing that they are who they are, like Glinda saying she is the only one allowed to give Elphaba a makeover and make her 'popular'. Hmmm...suggestions...what about something that mentions Green Elixir?
SingsongRandom chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Hahaa! This is cute. #8 especially made me laugh! Love it. :)
LaurAmourFromOz chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Excelent list

how about: do not join in when Glinda and Elphaba sing 'What is this feeling? anyway thats my wo cents worth.
Silent Fire Light chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Okay, let's see here... Possibilities?

Don't give Glinda or Fiyero any kind of energy drink which includes coffee.

Don't learn As Long as You're Mine in every language possible, and for your information, Solang Ich Dich Hab, Futari Wa Eien Ni, I'm way ahead of you already, and again, do not sing it when Fiyero and I are locked in a closet [See Chapter 1 #39]. (As Long as I Have You: German/ You And Me Are Forever: Japanese)

Do not try to read the Grimmerie without a tutor.

Do not teach Glinda the color changing charm unless you want "One Short Day in the Very Hot Pink City."

Do put on a witch hat and some random book and go about in public saying that you're the Wicked Witch of the West.

Always bet permission BEFORE giving a dead person's shoes away to a stranger.

Do not attempt to steal from me at night, or else you will be sentenced to a death of pink. *Elphaba off in the distance* It's true.

Don't run away from your engagement with a different woman unless you're absolutely certain that you love her (aka: don't run of with your "fiancee" with your best friend you're sure that she's the one. It only leads to disaster.)

Do not throw daggers at me so you can rip through my clothes to see if you can see if my straw is molding.

Do not attempt to find a way to make me human unless Elphie's doing it.

Do not attempt to put me under a love spell.

I sorry, that's all I have right now...

By the way, would you like to contribute to the Wicked Wiki managed by Gabgalrox, known as Mousetalon on The Wicked Wiki. I'm just a wikia contributor that pops in whenever I can. We would really love your help with anything Wicked related. You don't have to be a member, but you do get added benefits.

Please update soon!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Hilarious! Love 5-10. :) Hmm...I have a challenge. 3 chapters with 50 in each? I'll give you a cupcake...a GIANT cupcake...a GIANT cupcake with Adam and Fiyero on top...
SingingHedgehog chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
#11 WHAT! NOOOOOO! You can't make me Glinda!

luv #14, 31, and 43!

Also luvved the whole shudder war!
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
awww, that was cute. i dare you to try and get it up to 100 things.