Reviews for For you
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is good, though I think there could have been more. Though I don't get how Mercedes could tell that Puck was crying, when your chatting online like that you can't see someone else's emotions through your own computer. Anyways, I hope you'll consider doing a sequel, when they are face to face not online.
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You, absolutely, MUST do a sequel! That was just too good and it would be borderline cruel not to continue this story!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Cute loved it ... would like to read more **
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It was cool.
Basilisk Ishikir chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
*This isnt a flame.*

To tell you the truth, I got bored half way through. I didn't FEEL emotion, and the plot was soooo spread thin. 1. You can't TELL if someone is crying over the internet, unless they say, so how could M. tell? 2. The plot was boring, no twist, or intense emotion. I think it is a good START to a great story, but theres no depth, or interesting factor to it.
garrasgirl1025 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
So cute and sweet at the end, I had a huge fan girl moment and almost squeeled lol. Your amazing :)
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
ooo i want more] wanna see peoples reactions (especially Finns).
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Loved it! Continue, please?
bainst chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
*makes grabby hands* Fanfiction zombie craves sequels.
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I am definitely a sucker for any Kurt/Noah so I say a sequel is a grand idea. Perhaps a really long one... )

Your story is very well written, even though it is chat set up. Usually those stories bug me because they use chat speak, so thanks for not doing that!

Keep on writing,

-Jay
felix222020 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I think you should make this a two-shot. I would like to see where this goes with everyone else's reactions _
DayDreamNinja chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Cute! Would definitely like to see more!
Glee-lover-92 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Great fic and I would love a sequel to it because I want to see the rest of the students reactions