Reviews for Another War For Your Textbooks
Mavya Nissi chapter 29 . 3/29/2014
God, im glad this thing was discontinued... The story was nice and all but what the hell were you thinking making the Lone Wanderer acting like a little kid? She's naive, but not THAT naive! At least, nothing in the game tell us that she's so stupid to not be able to understand Charon and why she shouldn't kiss people. Ugh... Why is everybody making the Vault Dweller acting like a little kid? Anyway, I read until this chapter 'cause the story was kinda cool, but... well... Bye-bye Aimee.
Lizzy 2237 chapter 47 . 6/23/2013
I love your story to death but I am impatient and wish for you to post quicker. I mean come on it's been almost a year. I sorry for rushing you but the story's just too good
Kenzie S chapter 47 . 7/25/2012
Um, hi. I really enjoy your story and I really want to know what happens next. I know writers block does suck, i get it all the time. but anyway I cant wait for the next update :)
Gramskalena chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Wow! I was enthralled with your writing and how you brought these characters to life. I only wish I knew more of the background of this story. Keep it up. One day you'll be on the writing staff of a big show or will write the script for your first movie. You have it in you girl. You are truely amazing.
JustUptownFuckMeUp chapter 47 . 4/24/2012
Wow, so, I just spent the last few days working my way through your story. Since I just read through all of this and it's something of a blur so I'm not going to go nitpicking like I usually do. A few things I can remember off the top of my head, sitting here with my tea at eight in the morning with goddamn pink eye:

a.) You've gotten a lot better about this since the beginning, but make your paragraphs a little longer. Near the start it was almost like every other sentence was separated. Now it's a little better but the spread of things can sometimes make the reading disorienting or even dull to keep track of.

b.) Aimee seems to stutter an awful lot. That's not really a problem, though. If you want a longer hyphen to differentiate between -, just use two in a row and don't put a space after it.

c.) At forty-seven chapters in you still seem a little unsure of who you want Aimee to be. Sometimes she's tough, sometimes she's innocent and childish, sometimes she's comically immature, and then other times she's weathered and experienced. The fast oscillation between these personalities makes me unsure of where to keep my opinion of her.

That's really all for now. :D So, procedure...here's my card. Beta reading, drawing, and other such services almost 24/7. :) It's been good reading, and I hope to see an update soon!

W'P
BananaBread4 chapter 47 . 4/22/2012
Haha, this chapter was super cute! Happy birthday to Aimee! I love that Charon got her a combat shotgun; I thought that was adorable! Especially with the charm on it.
Tom-Ato13 chapter 47 . 4/21/2012
Fluff. That's all I can say about this chapter. Not that I hate it mind you, but this is a pure fluff chapter. At least it seems Aimee and Charon's reltaionship is pretty much back to square one if this flufftastic chapter is anything to go by.
TBM1 chapter 47 . 4/19/2012
Aww, this chapter was so cute :) Great job, and happy birthday to Aimee and iWolfex :)
Arlena4815162342 chapter 47 . 4/19/2012
I was wondering about the bobble head…great chapter :)
iWolfex chapter 47 . 4/19/2012
I loved it! 333 I was smiling widely while reading it throughout the whole chapter! I want that shotgun. 8l I will get a shotgun like that! D xD Anyhow, I'm writing you something too! It's a little late(classes are killing me, have you ever tried to do THREE poster boards all due in exactly one week? It's like IMPOSSIBLE e.e) so I hope you like RegulatorxVery Evil F!LW :3
kogouma chapter 47 . 4/19/2012
i couldn't stop smiling!it was so the end,calling her new shotgun Char-bear,i giggled and was too cute.
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 47 . 4/19/2012
Dear Keyz,

Ha, I love to see Aimee so happy on her birthday. Great job Kon, and a happy birthday to one iWOLFEX. Have fun today. ;)

of Blackwater
pseud0zombie chapter 46 . 4/15/2012
Wow, very poignant cliffhanger!
Mr.CJ of Blackwater chapter 46 . 4/15/2012
Dear Keyz,

Well now, "I don't want to be free". I gotta say, I thought I would have never read those words, even though they are in the title. Still great job Keyz, keep it up!

of Blackwater

ps, DISNEYLAND! XD
Happy Drifter of Cold Winds chapter 46 . 4/15/2012
Finally, FFnet isn't trolling with me :) I can leave reviews!

Okay, this chapter was quite dialogue-heavy, but that's okay because it was so great. The emotions, confessions, apologies.. this chapter was filled with all kinds of drama. Lost love and still a some kind of love-triangle between Aimee, Charon and Rose.

"We met, we dated, we loved, she died, and… I died, too. The day she died, I died with her, but she was able to go- someplace faraway- while I had to stay here and rot…" this stuff is absolutely beautiful!

And I really loved how you continued their dialogue in their minds after that "I'd rather die!" cry from Charon. Great stuff!

That freedom "theme" got me really thinking about how your written Charon relates to relationships(yeah yeah, I know I am silly when I got really into stuff). Charon is "free to love again". Charon says he doesn't love anybody else than Rose. He doesn't want to be free. He doesn't(?) love Aimee, but he also doesn't want to be free of her. Is he in a conflict with this situation or is he just hopelessly dependent(non romanticly) on a woman which his world revolves around?

Anyways, I love your text. Great stuff :D Great dialogue is gool and all, but I miss the action.