Reviews for Just Know That You're A Star
Animefreakkagome chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
UnAshamedFangirl chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Wow, I can't believe how amazing your stories are. You made me laugh and cry and celebrate and mourn with the characters and doesn't happen often. I'm very picky about the stories I read and I'm glad you decided to grace us with your talent. Keep up the awesome work!
ronsinsoomine chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
this must have been written by a parent who wishes they could have staged such a successful intervention. but it's a sweet story of pursuing your dreams.
LittleSuzieQ chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Love this story so much! The ending especially!

Do you know of any Puckleberry/Klaine take Manhattan fics?

Orrrr...YOU should write one!
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Haha, love when the Berry-daddies are Puckleberry fans too and even use the couple's made up name.

"Their relationship isn't good for her; it's unhealthy… She gives and she gives and she changes herself to fit this mold she believes is needed to stand at his side and it's not… It's not fair to the strong and competent girl I know her to be…"

"We want her to find real love, Noah… With somebody who can love all of her and not just pick up where they left off as soon as he feels like he's being ignored or she might be making leeway in getting past her heartbreak..."

Word, Leroy and Hiram!

"As far as he knew, Finn never manned up and apologized for the shit he caused and was still stirring when it came to her"

Damn right, he always plays the victim card even when he's the one who hurts her first.

Aw, I ADORED all those little details Puck mentions about her, and how it starts evolving into a love those four taking New York by storm must be really interesting.
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Loved the ending... loved the Berrys going to Noah and... although I usually hate long supposedly-romantic speeches because they just sound so fake most of the time.. the one your Noah gave... it was simply amazing and it was so him ... Awesome job.
tauridowning chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
fantastic. you had me goin at the end, thinking that puck didn't go with her. but it came to a great ending and i think that puck has so many valid points about how rachel needs to let finn go. This is totally what should happen in the season three premiere. )
PandaBear14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I really like this story. I'm sorry, but i read it earlier from a different user and left a positive message. some one messaged me and said it was plagiarized from you. i'm sorry that happened, and this is an amazing story. just saying.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Hi! So I've been a fan of your writing forever.. you capture Puckleberry so beautifully! This story was fantastic, I seriously loved it, I've been a secret reader for a while now and this is my first review! The reason I'm writing because I wanted you to be aware that another writer is using your story as their own. I don't know if you know but i just thought I'd fill you in! Again you're an amazing writer, keep it up! :)
OrangeDreamsicles chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awesome story as usual. And now I have a request, I don't expect you to consider it, but I would like you to analyze te merit and potential. Do you recall Nationals? Just before the curtains came up and Rachel and Finn were looking at each other? Pay attention to who was a blurry figure waiting in the wings. Potentially watching the couple? I hope this plot bunny whets your appetite because you do puckleberry so well.
angeloneous chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oh, if only it would end this way next year! Great story!
Mariiie-Mars chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was absolutely perfect! Yeah! at daddies Berry like Ma!Pukerman, they know what's best for their kids :)

Puckleberry for the win! Great job, xoxo.
hyperwing chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hell yes to endgame Klaine & Puckleberry, in New York nonetheless! You did such an amazing job with this and you just pointed out so many true things that I wish RIB would realize. Great job! :D
IsisLes5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011