Reviews for The Vicious One
omg, this is like the best clato story ever!loving the title of each story and the plot!please continue writing clato stories!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Thanks so much for the note! I still love this story! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
mrslukecastellan chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Hey! So happy to see you're writing again, Dora! I am so glad to see you back on here, even if it is to announce that you're not writing this anymore. I look forward EAGERLY to your new sequel. PM me, too! I'd love to catch up!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
the fuck you mean this is the end?!WTF!
omg please don't do this to me, you're such an amazing writer and this is exactly how i pictured cato and clove's relationship3 i don't feel like it's the end!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This is AMAZING! I can't believe you wrote so realistically! And you included all the characters emotions and thoughts and I just loved it. You haven't updated in a while. Like a long while. But thins story is so amazing and I couldn't bear to thing that it won't be continued. If you ever get the chance, please please please update this story with a new chapter! Thanks so much, and compliments to you for this story!
myhockey23 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I love this story. I just discovered this story and it is litterally the best thing ever. I hope some day you will update
Madison chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
ood. .
Anon chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Are you updating anytime soon? I love the story so much! Or was this the end? AGHGH! that was the sound of desire for this fanfic
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Wow I love your portrayals of the characters. Especially marvel. Everything is on point.
maddie chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
is this the end? or did you just stop updating or..? because it says it was updated in like 2012 and If this isn't supposed to be the end I want an update because it's really good!
Ruby chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
OMG THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION EVER! I have read this over and over again because it's so fricking good! I think you are very very talented and you capture the very personality and nature of them. Best fan fiction out. I love it. But I have one thing to say...

PLEASE LET BOTH CATO AND CLOVE WIN! PLEEEAAAAASSSEEE. That would make this a million times better than it already is! I would like cry of happiness if you did.

But update! The wait is killing me! I try to find other fan fiction while I wait but honestly they aren't as good and genius like yours. So plllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeee update!

Ruby
spearinhand chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
I read this is two days, I'm absolutely in love with this story. Without a doubt, the best Clato fic out there. They are extremely in character, and your description of their drives is excellent. Seriously, this whole thing gets me so fucking pumped. I really hope you update this one day, it would be a shame to waste this material.
fiendishly chapter 22 . 8/18/2013
Continue! I love this
Anais chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
I am in looove with your story! Please, i BEG you to post a new chapter! This might be the best Clato ever! I love how you transcribe the complex nature of these characters!
writingiswhatido chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
one of the best clato's eveeerrrrr. But u havent updated since like christmas! Updaaaaaateeee :)