Reviews for The Vicious One
Can we 'adopt' your story?
Drea please finish this story
Can you please please please continue
Please Drea, can you finish this story before you start another one I will go INSANE I have looked at so many fanfictions and none are finished but can you pleas finish this story like the real hunger games then can you do a fake one where clove and Cato live as Katniss and Peeta did? Please I am begging you this story is soooo good I really really want you to finish this the real way then do one where they live both alive and stuff. Please I really like this story. You are my most favorite fanfiction writer especially on Clato. Please, Please, Please I m begging you.
HungerGamesUltimateFangirl chapter 23 . 12/29/2015
I cant believe u won't be updating anymore... But this story is awesome and I really enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
omg, this is like the best clato story ever!loving the title of each story and the plot!please continue writing clato stories!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Thanks so much for the note! I still love this story! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
mrslukecastellan chapter 23 . 7/12/2014
Hey! So happy to see you're writing again, Dora! I am so glad to see you back on here, even if it is to announce that you're not writing this anymore. I look forward EAGERLY to your new sequel. PM me, too! I'd love to catch up!
Guest chapter 22 . 2/25/2014
the fuck you mean this is the end?!WTF!
omg please don't do this to me, you're such an amazing writer and this is exactly how i pictured cato and clove's relationship3 i don't feel like it's the end!
InLoveWithClatoLove chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This is AMAZING! I can't believe you wrote so realistically! And you included all the characters emotions and thoughts and I just loved it. You haven't updated in a while. Like a long while. But thins story is so amazing and I couldn't bear to thing that it won't be continued. If you ever get the chance, please please please update this story with a new chapter! Thanks so much, and compliments to you for this story!
myhockey23 chapter 22 . 1/21/2014
I love this story. I just discovered this story and it is litterally the best thing ever. I hope some day you will update
Madison chapter 22 . 1/20/2014
ood. .
Anon chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Are you updating anytime soon? I love the story so much! Or was this the end? AGHGH! that was the sound of desire for this fanfic
Guest chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Wow I love your portrayals of the characters. Especially marvel. Everything is on point.
maddie chapter 22 . 11/11/2013
is this the end? or did you just stop updating or..? because it says it was updated in like 2012 and If this isn't supposed to be the end I want an update because it's really good!