Reviews for Somewhere ages and ages hence:
slightly so chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Lovely. These kind of epic stories are inspirational :) taking life lessons from doctor who fanfics! Yay!
digitalfletch chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Beautiful story. Beautiful ending. Sad and hopeful all at once - I love it.
Sophie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is wonderful! I love some of the ideas you've got here around the Doctor creating her life and choosing tonleave her with her captors-it's quite plausible actually and rather intriguing.
PaperPrince chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I love this story! I especialy liked it when you suggested that River and the Doctor will travel together for a long time, like centuaries as I think they will too!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. Their timelines and how they're interlinked are so complicated that even they don't fully comprehend it, and I think you described that beautifully here.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Really liked this. I think you did an awesome job! Keep up the great work!
Quill Nostalgia chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oh my, this fic, I can't even... Great job! Sorry I'm so speechless, this just voices a lot of what I've been thinking since AGMGTW aired so beautifully. I do think that for Melody to become River both she and the Doctor had to make the choice of each other over Amy and Rory. I can also imagine the Doctor thinking of River's words in the Library when she begs him to rewrite "not one line, don't you dare!" of their time together. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now, seriously lovely work :)
x chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, that was beautifully written: some of the best description I've seen in this fandom!

And I'm loving the "the road not taken" reference: linking it to that poem really reinforces the story's meaning.

- x
virus-of-blossoms chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Just recently I watched the episode in which river dies. It made me cry/sob incredibly since I know who she is. :) I love this fic.
Seirei chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, that was gorgeous! I love how you so seamlessly melded the perspective of the Doctor and River. And yes, now he may have so much more time with her...I'm glad you brought that into it too. :) More!
hipkarma chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wonderfully done! Will be favouriting this!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow!

Saying I loved this would be a lie as there are no words to describe how much I love this...I think I just paradoxed myself in some way :P

Anyway, this made me smile, it was beautifully written :D

SGC